Feedback on Kingsdale Foundation School

It's not the case that anything negative about Kingsdale is automatically deleted, but it is the case that libellous comments and ones with direct reference to the exam investigation are removed, as they should be.

I beg to differ. A question from me just mentioning the said investigation was taken off this precise thread. I do not understand why just mentioning the investigation could be deemed libellous.

I'm not worried about the investigation - there is very much more to it than meets the eye.

There has been a complete news blackout about the investigation and its progress. I think it is not really appropriate when so many year 6 parents are making potential life shaping decisions about their child's future.

All I can suggest to those of you wanting more information is that you contact the school, or relevant investigatory bodies. Remember that this is a public forum on which anyone can post, and the accuracy of information/intention of posters cannot be verified by ourselves.

I would imagine that once the investigation is complete the results will be made public either via the school or local press.

Thanks for your understanding,

FRM

BB100 - I can tell you that two posts have been removed from this thread. One asking for more information on the investigation, and one by yourself making reference to previous posts on another thread, also relating to the investigation. I do not remove comments that are simply negative about the school, only ones that make reference to topics which we have previously explained are not to be discussed here.

• Administrator

Please contact the school directly of information, please don't rely on this forum for making potential life shaping decisions about your child's future, that would be silly.

Libellous comments are removed so users many have not seen all of them. If you do see any please report them.

If users are wish to continue discussing topics which we have asked them not to discuss for legal reason then please post up your real name, address and contact number with each post so that you can be contacted directly by any legal bodies that wish to contact you. That way we can continue running the forum without being hassled because of comments by a few.

ps Please note that the user Prickle is different from the user Pickle.

Hello Again,

I visited the school with my Husband,Daughter also my best friend and her Daughter.

We was very impressed with what the school has to offer and also was a good experiance to see the school on a working day, Which so far not many schools do.

Have heard from a few more parents that they are happy with the school and am visiting again with another friend as she has heard positive feedback also.

Headmaster seems like he has his head and heart in making sure your child has a good education,Also a pleasant experiance while at scool.