Pooping dog on camera - do you know it or owner?

• 2 months later...

This perhaps should go in the 'things which cause rage thread'...but anyway...

As a resident of the badly affected Woodwarde/Beauval/Dovercourt area, myself and Mrs Cat do a pretty good job negotiating the dog sh!t minefield on a daily basis, particularly with baby in buggy and unruly toddler in tow. But this week, after successfully negotiating a 2 mile walk, we missed the steaming deposit which was left immediately outside our front gate, and managed to track it all the way up the front path, through the door, and into the hallway.....

Now, dog owners, I dont know if you've ever been on hands and knees cleaning up someone else's dog's sh!t from your front hallway floor, buggy wheels and front path before (also with a toddler hovering asking 'What are you doing daddy?', and 'can i touch the poo?')....but im pretty f#cking sure its a lot easier if you just pick up your damn dog's sh!t as soon as he does it.....

• 4 weeks later...

Omg have you guys/girls heard yourselves. Have you really got nothing better to do.

I am the proud owner of two beautiful dogs I totally agree with the complaint of a dog messing on the pavement. It is nasty and foul.

So please get lives and leave this guy/girl alone.

"but im pretty f#cking sure its a lot easier if you just pick up your damn dog's sh!t as soon as he does it....."

totally agreed.

(as a dog owner)

That applies to parks too. I try to build-up my 'dog poo karma' by picking-up the odd dog poo that's sat there 'unclaimed' in the park. There are so many to choose from unfortunately.

One lady I gave her dog's poo in a doggy bag, having seen her big dog lay some serious cable right in front of her - but she was too busy 'talking dogs' with other owners to notice. I asked if she would kindly finish the job by taking the bag to a bin.

Of course, she denied it was her dog's.

To the original poster. Yes, very annoying! However I would probably have swept it into the kerb and not posted a pic of it. Maybe you could put a flyer up asking people to pick up after their dog? People are disgusting and if they pick it up they will probably end up on your car out of spite.

I have CCTV too! a) I have great pics of two mens tiny willys, arrive in shiny new porsche then receive themselves up my wall !!

b) lady in car getting shopping from her boot, using my car bonnet behind for a table to put all her shopping on.

c) man pulls up along side my car, opens car door swiftly and chips my wheel arch, then denies it when I go and confront him! d) Man manoeuvring, reverses (bang!) into my car, then says he couldn't see my car (its only a small range rover!) e) People selling drugs. f) pizza delivery scooter driving on pavement.......G) MAN STEALING CCTV CAMERA (image stored on hard-drive!)

ITS A BLESSING AND A CURSE! Ignore what you can. Do not get involved in anything unless it affects YOU or is a diabolical crime! You will go mad and waste hours of your life looking for culprits, and where crisp packets come from if you are not careful!! I KNOW !!

As for the dog has to go on the pavement because the front garden is paved over, makes NO SENSE. Was it supposed to go poop in someones garden?

TheCat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This perhaps should go in the 'things which cause

> rage thread'...but anyway...

>

> As a resident of the badly affected

> Woodwarde/Beauval/Dovercourt area, myself and Mrs

> Cat do a pretty good job negotiating the dog sh!t

> minefield on a daily basis, particularly with baby

> in buggy and unruly toddler in tow. But this week,

> after successfully negotiating a 2 mile walk, we

> missed the steaming deposit which was left

> immediately outside our front gate, and managed to

> track it all the way up the front path, through

> the door, and into the hallway.....

>

> Now, dog owners, I dont know if you've ever been

> on hands and knees cleaning up someone else's

> dog's sh!t from your front hallway floor, buggy

> wheels and front path before (also with a toddler

> hovering asking 'What are you doing daddy?', and

> 'can i touch the poo?')....but im pretty f#cking

> sure its a lot easier if you just pick up your

> damn dog's sh!t as soon as he does it.....

Not just in East Dulwich.

We walked to the Square and Compass in Worth Matravers (Dorset) a week or so back, with family, including kids. Just off the cliff path.

Lovely old pub with a hatch for a bar, a strange fossil museum attached, and equally lovely green space in front for the kids to run about and the adults to sit and drink ale and eat pasties.

Except - the grass was full of dog sh*t. All over the place. Due to the many many dogs, with owners who clearly weren't watching what their dogs were doing. Literally.

No bin for said sh*t.

Parents trying to keep their kids from running/walking/crawling in said sh*t.

Which reminds me, I meant to write to the pub. Yes the dog owners are to blame, but surely the pub could at least provide a bin and maybe bags?

It was disgusting.

Sorry I don't know the dog or owner.

I have, on many occasions, considered installing CCTV to catch evidence of cats and dogs pooing in my front garden. I have a life and consider myself to be responsible citizen and empathetic to others which unfortunately many people aren't on this forum; people who feel the need to insult others unnecessarily.

I don't have any pets but they migrate to my garden to deposit their mess (and leave cat hairs on my outdoor sofa). Grrrr No I do not want to clear up dog or cat mess- even if it is easy to do with soap and water. I've had to do it so many times (and retched as I was doing it). That is not enhancing my life!