Baby boys in tights....

mooshie

With this chilly weather upon us it has made me think how cute and cosy my little baby boy would be tights. Hubby thinks it is just me trying to get in on tights act as I am a mother of two boys. But i think tights can be for baby boys too?? Or am I just forcing my poor little boy to live out my dreams of babies in tights?

In Scandinavia we wouldn't even dream of sending our kids, boys or girls, out in in cold without tights for girls and little long johns for boys! As duchessofdulwich said, little boys do wear tights but mostly as little babies as we have long johns for even little baby boys in Scandinavia, very handy as the little boys are not keen on tights but are happy to wear "big boy" underwear like daddy! So for a couple of years now I've had mine shipped from Finland :)) I've actually been wondering about this and why e.g. H&M doesn't sell them here when they sell them in everywhere in Scandinavia! Just figured that maybe there was no demand but looking at this thread I'd imagine there would be?

I found them great last year when little sb was 7-10m. This year they are OUT OF THE QUESTION as there is no way on earth he will stay still for long enough for me to get them on him. And the fiddle with trousers and tights at nappy changes - unthinkable. So I've quite a few pairs of nice jersey/fleecy lined trousers and jeans and some knee socks from jojo that I'm hoping will be ok. What to do about freezing little hands and glove refusal though? And do you think it's wrong to put boys in uggs?