Flight disruptions due to adverse weather conditions

Ladymuck

Hey Lil Bro, I hope you and H are having a fun time.

In a few hours I shall be getting ready for my flight to Auckland. No snow in Singapore, though there has been lots of monsoon type rain.

I saw in the Singaporean papers today that Britain is thinking about a new law that could see airports heavily fined for disrupting passengers' travel. I also see that further snow is expected? Let's hope that the airports and train stations are better prepared this time. It would be awful if those that were stranded on their outbound journey were also to get caught up in similar chaos on their return journey too. What a nightmarish thought.

Good luck to everyone travelling to/from the UK.

You two getting itchy feet again? Well, as far as I know, the highest hill in Singapore is Bukit Timah which soars to a massive height of...err... 164m. New Zealand now is a different kettle of fish, but I suspect the hills there wouldn't be sufficiently challenging for two dexterous mountain goats like the pair of you. Have you ever considered signing up for Mount Everest? The downside is that you might have to win the lottery first: last time I heard it cost around ?20,000 (minimum):-S.

Many consider the Lake District to be at its most beautiful at this time of year - you might freeze your tits off though!

Happy New Year xx