Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2011)

Hi All

Sorry I didn't make it to pizza a few weeks ago, I went into premature labour at 28 weeks but the doctors managed to stop it. Have been on bedrest for a few week and now I am taking it easy.

Congratulations Claudine!! Very cute name.

Would love to meet up with everyone- when is your next meetings?

Clarissa

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it today. After rushing around like a mad thing yesterday I am paying for it today with horrible back ache so I shan't be moving far from my gym ball and bag for frozen peas! Hopefully I'll make the next one.

Jessica

ladyruskin Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it today.

> After rushing around like a mad thing yesterday I

> am paying for it today with horrible back ache so

> I shan't be moving far from my gym ball and bag

> for frozen peas! Hopefully I'll make the next

> one.

>

> Jessica

I make yours my words!... My due date is in 17 days and we are moving in 13 days so I got carried away packing yesterday and am sooooo paying for now... my body is so achy..ouch... I hope baby holds on until we have moved otherwise we are in for a mad ride!!!

Hi ladies (and bumps)

Hope you all had a good time at chandelier on Tuesday; it was my last day WFH and I did think it might be a good idea to...er...actually do some work this time.

Is anyone free friday pm? monday? tuesday am? Baby is away with Dad, I'm on maternity leave, and having free time is such a novelty...

Well, if anyone is around and would like to meet up, it would be nice. How desperate do I sound?! err

Wishing everyone a peaceful night, free of pregnancy insomnia and aches and pains and newborn grizzling to those of you who that applies to ;)

Hi everyone,

Just came across this thread, had been thinking of starting something similar, great to hear many of you have met!

Following Ruth's message, are there anymore meet ups coming up? I am also on maternity leave and would be great to spend some time with fellow local mums to be this summer!

Can do any day during school hours as child number two is there.

Lots of best wishes to everyone.

Sarah

I wish you got emails when someone posts in a thread you are part of...I always miss loads here ...afff.... I am bored to stay at home but also get so exhausted if I go anywhere... you can't have it all hey!...It also doesn't help that I feel like a whale..and look like one too lol... shame the weather is letting us down...

Kapaxiana if you click in the 'follow this thread' link at the bottom of any of the posts yoycan set up email notifications.

PS I share your pain re getting out & about. I'm in agony today after merely going to forest hill for bra measuring!

LR: Did you go to The Fitting Studio? They're really, really good in there- lady looked at me and said 'You're not a 34C'. She was right, I was a 30E! I got my best nursing bras there- a couple of nicer Hot Milk ones and two really comfy Bravado ones which I am still wearing 18mo PP, ha.

Getting around is getting harder and harder- my baby is now head down, totally engaged which is very unusual for a 2nd baby apparently. Whilst this is Good News, it's so hard to DO anything. Thought I was going to have a heart attack when I hoovered the stairs yesterday...all glamour, all the time in this house...

Hi Ladies,

I'm due end of July and haven't made it to any of the meet ups yet. Would love to meet some local mums. My 3 year old is in nursery on Wednesdays and Fridays so these days would work best for me. Would be nice to meet for lunch/coffee or waddle in the park :)

x

ladyruskin Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Kapaxiana if you click in the 'follow this thread'

> link at the bottom of any of the posts yoycan set

> up email notifications.

>

> PS I share your pain re getting out & about. I'm

> in agony today after merely going to forest hill

> for bra measuring!

Thanks!!! I knew I must have been missing something because it just seemed silly not to get notifications!!! YAY I can follow the thread more closely!!!!

Hi everyone,

What about a meet up next week on Wednesday? That works for scotlass and Gina, who like me, are new to the thread.

Up for lunch or coffee depending on what suits most people, please post suggestions for times and places and whether the day is convenient.

Sarah x

I'm afraid, I can't do wednesday at 12pm either, as I have an appointment with the nursery nurse for my first! I could do later in the afternoon for a coffree is that's any better for most, if not will make sure I'm around for the next. Look forward to meeting you all.Gina