Gaming room (It's a geeks paradise)

mockney piers

There is no getting away from that. And I felt it most keenly about half way through. Having finished the thing however I realised that I hadn't put enough thought into most of my actions and realised I could have been more inventive. So... I have been doing just that

Also, the mechanics of the gameplay became secondary to the events....

played HL to death on the PC back in the day. I thought BioShock was supposed to be groundbreaking - oh well. Sean - don't have much to offer by way of trade - PGR3 (or 4 not sure), Table Tennis (good with the missus - as only 1 button (definately not an ironic comment), Perfect Dark Zero and obviously Halo 3. I need to invest more. Nothing has beaten Deus Ex for me.

I played way too much HL. Druken HL DM with those tracking rockets. Brilliant!

Picked up Rainbow Six Vegas on sale the other day. Just getting into it. The series was a favourite when it came out on PC. This one is quite good as well. More on the run tactical than the old forward planning, but it works.