Concern for Dianne - Latest Update

Windrush

DulwichFox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Diane Abbott is out for an indefinite period.

>

> Sounds pretty permanent to me.

>

> Dulwichfox

I am willing to bet you are wrong. She will be back provided JC survives to the end of June. These two go back a long way - you could even say "joined at the hip".

Care for a tenner on it?

Diane certainly seems pretty vacant. It's difficult to call though as she's not the cleverest at the best of times and her tendency to bulls@*t under pressure just makes her look particularly slow. I think she's just full of it and this is a cynical and somewhat desperate move by Jezza, but I may be proved wrong about her being ill.

Yes rah - good spot - it is the DM link (pretty obvious though!). If you Google her name and 'kicking a blind man's dog' that what comes up. Not sure of your point, although I could imagine you intended some sort of innuendo? It goes without saying the DM would lay it on thick with a trowel - naturally. That said - it appears elsewhere and she sounds pretty damn rude and up herself!

steveo Wrote:

> She could still thread a sentence together better

> than Trump

But Trump can tweet like a monster.

International relations by tweet

Sue Wrote:

> The nastier posters on this thread might like to

> take a look at the piece linked to below.

>

>

> https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/we-need

> -to-talk-about-diane-abbott-now-explicit-content/

>

> Diane Abbott is an intelligent, caring and

> articulate woman who has been bullied and

> subjected to vile abuse of the kind shown in that

> article for years.

I presume you felt the same about Thatcher after the Brighton bombing Sue?

Sue Wrote:

>

>

> Diane Abbott is an intelligent, caring and

> articulate woman who has been bullied and

> subjected to vile abuse of the kind shown in that

> article for years.

Most of that may be true but it is a rather sanitised biography and it omits quite a lot. But it does prove that no matter what background and chances in life, one can progress to to the highest level.

But she does not have a firm grasp of her brief (laziness?) which is why she fails miserably when confronted by a competent interviewer on a one to one basis.

She was fortunate to get dropped into a safe Labour seat by virtue to her close links with Bernie Grant and and others. This also fitted with Labour's desire for more diversity. Then of course there is the JC intimacy.

She is a hypocrit (e.g. private schooling) and an anti-white racist.

Does not have a grasp of economics or even a head for numbers. She parrots idealogical slogans because she does not have the ability to think politically on her feet.

Changes her political views as frequently as she changes her hair style.

Somewhat of a liability.

???? Wrote:

> Sue Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > The nastier posters on this thread might like

> to

> > take a look at the piece linked to below.

> >

> >

> >

>

> >

> >

> > Diane Abbott is an intelligent, caring and

> > articulate woman who has been bullied and

> > subjected to vile abuse of the kind shown in

> that

> > article for years.

>

>

> I presume you felt the same about Thatcher after

> the Brighton bombing Sue?

Eh?

rahrahrah Wrote:

> This thread is really distasteful

Yep, and well done Sue for posting that article. No great fan (of Abbott, not Sue!) for many reasons - hypocrisy over private schooling, unnecessarily inflammatory stances on many issues, excuses for missing challenging votes etc - but there's clearly something now wrong with her either mentally or physically and the clusterfuck bullying has been pretty ugly. I do think Corbyn should have noticed this and sidelined her earlier.

But you know, I'm sure we've all seen or been on the end of bullying in the workplace and know how just one person can reduce another to the edge of a nervous breakdown or beyond, getting daily abuse from thousands, of the vilest nature, like that...can't imagine it.

Is it now the case that people on this forum can just say anything they like about other named individuals as if there were no laws of libel? I have made this point to Admin tonight.

(To be honest, if I do not get a reply to this I will certainly be leaving this forum).

jaywalker Wrote:

> Is it now the case that people on this forum can

> just say anything they like about other named

> individuals as if there were no laws of libel? I

> have made this point to Admin tonight.

>

> (To be honest, if I do not get a reply to this I

> will certainly be leaving this forum).

Are you for real? You think it might be libel to point out someone who speaks out strongly against private education but sends her own children to one of the poshest most expensive private school in the UK?