Dedicated to lovers everywhere

louisiana

I sent you my most personal and deeply intimate email (ever) and two months later you post it almost verbatim on a public internet forum! Nice work, I hope you're proud of yourself. I think it's quite contemptible and says more about you than you probably intended.

Of course you missed out the last paragraph....

---

This took guts to write and I hope you will give me some credit for

that. Please, whatever you decide, I'd be grateful if you would

preserve my dignity and keep this letter just between you and I.

As ever, sent with love.

---

I feel personally violated, and of course given that you know I read this forum that was clearly your malicious intention. You absolutely disgust me. I could retaliate but that's not in my nature. You're not worth it.

I was the friend you called last week, the friend who (realising you were "tired and emotional") let you cry down the phone for more than an hour about some guy getting killed on the 176. Don't ever ring me again, you'll get a less accommodating response.

I'll be writing to the moderators about your post, you had no right to quote my email in any shape or form.

PS For those of you who felt the need to pick up and throw stones, let me just say there are two sides to any story and you know nothing about me. Shame on you. Suffice to say L has been selective in her postings but I have no intention of saying any more. It's over.

Narnia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I want to know which way legalbeagle is swinging

> now? LB?

Swinging wildly between "hmmmm it was a bit mean to post his email up here", and "He must have been horrible to her if she was prepared to post that".

Honestly have no idea where I'll settle.

I don't think anyone did, Jeremy. But to get a good idea of who may be responsible for what is quite clearly a hoax, you're best off reading back through the thread, and searching for the post that betrayed the most protest at revealing what is supposedly a very private correspondence. So far the only really indignant reply I can find is this:

I'm not saying that I'm certain, as I could quite easily be wrong. But it's a start.

Ms B Wrote:

> "I could retaliate but that's not in my nature."

>

> Surely you just did?

No, I felt I had the right to respond. Posting up personal emails would have been retaliation.

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Reads the forum but only that one post. Bogus.

I had to sign up to make that response. Think what you like.

cincinatti kid Wrote:

> Do you think this is genuine?

> The whole thing seems a bit weird.

The lady herself will confirm authenticity. I agree, it's weird.

Agree with that. The-ex, if you really are real, and mortified, and angry, and want this to go away then don't come back on and comment. You're just giving it legs. Of course you can do what you like, but I'm just saying that the longer you're on here the longer this will take to die........

I am all of the above - very real, intensely mortified and **** angry. I have no intention of adding any facts to this sorry debacle for everyone's entertainment, I'm waiting for the mod to respond and remove the original post.

This should never have happened. It's quite sad.