Should the Royal Family be put out of their misery ?

huncamunca

I don?t have a problem, with the Queen herself I think she does a lot of charity work and is very involved with the Common Wealth nor do I have a problem with Prince Charles who campaigns environmental issues.

I also like Prince Philip who speaks his mind I think we all do on this forum from time to time but I do understand your point in relations to your thread maybe this should be directed towards Prince Andrew who spend a lot of the tax payers money jetting here and there and some of the other like Fergie?s daughters who has round the clock security costing the tax payer thousands.

• 2 weeks later...

As the Media coverage of the upcoming wedding moves up a gear & one of the offspring of the queen & his dimwit ex-wife further revealed as a shit encrusted chancers, sort of happy shopper versions of Mark Thatcher, are we still happy to support these lovely people of should they be bundled into a hessian sack & hurled into a canal, like a litter of unwanted kittens ?

Also - it should have been menioned in the OP , any reference to some bogus & mythical cost per person per year when defending these inbred poltroons is an automatic disqualification.