Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

Another recommendation for Andy who came to do all manner of jobs for me in my flat last week. He is an utter gent. Takes pride in his work.

Comes up with practical solutions. Incredibly well priced and a pleasure to have in the home. I can’t recommend Andy enough and won’t even be considering anyone else for other work that may need doing in the future. Thank you for everything Andy.

Andy: 07564 194363

Another recommendation for Andy, he recently completed a number of jobs for me. All done to a very high standard. Andy is incredibly practical, a problem solver, a pleasure to have around the house and all round nice chap. He is incredibly polite, tidy and I would have no hesitation leaving him here alone nor recommending him to anyone. I won’t be going to anyone else.

• 4 weeks later...

Would also recommend Andy!

He did our lounge which was a mammoth job of repairing plaster, re-papering, painting, swapping out old light fixtures, radiators etc.

Great job, very reasonable rates. The lounge looks lovely and we will definitely look to use him again in the future.

Tom C

Would highly recommend Andy. He redecorated my flat in SE1 to a high standard (painted ceilings, walls, woodwork). He was professional, reliable and went above and beyond in terms of fixing other snagging items that I hadn't noticed myself!

Would like to add a recommendation for Andy.

He recently carried out a range of tasks in our flat and my mum's flat, all to a high standard - he was punctual, neat, efficient and very reasonably priced.

He mounted our TV to the wall, hung a range of pictures and shelves, fixed all internal door handles which were loose, including one which had completely fallen off (and proved a pain to get back on but he managed!), and even fixed some general issues he noticed while here. He also touched up some paintwork to a high standard.

Andy came to have a look at the job before the day he was actually booked to do the work, and spent time assessing everything and fixing a couple of bits there and then.

He has a very personable manner and went above and beyond. He was great with my blind husband, making sure everything was tidy and out the way, and my usually shy 4 year old really took to him too.

Wouldn't hesitate to use Andy again and recommend him to others. We trusted him wholeheartedly and he got on with the work while we were out.

I'd like to add a recommendation for Andyman. He fixed the silicone around our bath and kitchen sink. He came round at short notice and took care about getting the job done well. He was also very polite and a pleasure to have around. I would definitely use him again. His number is 07564194363.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy recently did some work for me, replacing a shower enclosure that had been leaking.

The job ended up being much bigger than anticipated (the tray wasn't flat, so he had to relay that, and the old enclosure had been glued to the walls, so was horrible to get at). He was thorough, and raised issues as they emerged and checked with me before doing anything. He was upfront about pricing (and was great value for the work that he did - so much so that I gave him more than he had asked).

Strong recommend. His number is 07564 194363

Andy recently did some work for me, replacing a shower enclosure that had been leaking.

The job ended up being much bigger than anticipated (the tray wasn't flat, so he had to relay that, and the old enclosure had been glued to the walls, so was horrible to get at). He was thorough, and raised issues as they emerged and checked with me before doing anything. He was upfront about pricing (and was great value for the work that he did).

Would recommend!

• 2 weeks later...

I’d echo previous comments.  Andy did a large job for me recently redecorating a flat .  I could just leave a set of keys with him and feel confident that the job would get done to a high standard, I’d be kept informed and that he would not over charge.  Am very pleased with the end result and will definitely be using his services again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Andyman, Andy Jacob, aka Spoiltdog Andy, spent a morning last week removing the worn and messy old sealant from around a bath & taps, and a mounted basin and from behind a kitchen sink. He  replaced it with fresh, neat and tidy sealant that could not have looked any better. He took precautions to ensure that the seal would be as tightly water proof as possible and advised on its upkeep. I did not have to clear up after him at all. He was a pleasure to employ and his price was competitive. See you again Andy !

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to also add a recommendation for Andy. He did some tile replacing, regrouting and application of silicone in the bathroom this week.

He's very trustworthy, honest and knowledgeable, and did an excellent job. 

We asked Andy to do some work for us after reading the recommendations on this Forum. He repaired a broken pipe and worked in the bathroom, installing an air brick and repairing then painting the ceiling. He was punctual, communicative and cares about the service he is providing. We are happy to add to the long list of recommendations here and will be asking him back soon to do some redecorating work. 

I recommend Andy - he did some work fixing up our kitchen cabinets, putting up a bathroom cabinet, pictures and mirrors around our new home in Honor Oak. He was accommodating on dates and times, did a great job, was friendly and work was well priced. 

You can reach him on 07564 194363.

• 2 weeks later...

My only annoyance with recommending Andy is seeing how many people were already using him, I thought it was just me!

The man is an utter legend. I have used him for the last four or so years. He's honest, delivers great work for a great price and never cuts a single corner. He's worked on my terrace, but has also just decorated my large two bedroom flat in Forest Hill.

Often I find the compromise in London is someone cheap but ok workmanship, or someone expensive for great work. With Andy, you get the great workmanship without the huge cost.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had Andy do another job for me. He´s been my go to guy for almost 10 years now for anything needed with my flat from painting, to sanding and repairing the kitchen wooden benches, to washing machine installations, and fixing bathroom or kitchen leaks. This time he did installation of a new oven, hob and extraction fan. As always 100% reliable, professional and a perfect job. I wouldn´t consider using anyone else and can´t recommend him highly enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Recommendation for Andy  (07564 194363) 

Jobs Andy has completed for us include:

• Building and fixing to wall some self assembly furniture
  • Fixing of pop up plug in bathroom
  • Fixing of tap
  • Putting up Mirror and wall mounted headboard
  • Cutting down a hedge in the back of property
  • Decorating

Always does a great job, polite and always has ideas. 

Stephen

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot recommend Andy enough. He's done a bunch of jobs for me; from fixing a tap, to laying wooden flooring to building an office. He always goes above and beyond, offering advice and options, making sure you're 100% happy with the work. I'm always 150% happy with Andy!

Another strong recommendation for Andy, had him in for the whole day this week doing a list of odd jobs around the house. As others have mentioned he offers advice and options to find the best solution for you, and works to a high standard. He is super reliable too which is greatly appreciated!

I highly recommend Andy. He’s done a few jobs for me over the years - siliconed the bath, replaced a tap, put a new roof on a garden shed, hung pictures. He always does a great job and is really tidy. Trustworthy and reliable and really friendly. 

• 3 weeks later...