Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

Thanks to all the recommendations i also got Andy in for some work. We had an old airing cupboard where the shelves were coming away from the crumbling internal walls. Andy was prompt, made good the shelves and we ended up having to force some extra cash on him because we felt too guilty about how little he was going to charge us. Would definitely recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...

Another hearty recommendation for Andy. Called him to help us after moving with various odd jobs that would’ve taken me an age to do badly.

Called me back straight away and was with us in a couple of days. Hanging pictures, mirrors, small repairs etc etc

Can’t recommend him enough - cheers Andy.

Oliver and Rachel

Another recommendation for Andy.

Andy helped me to assemble flat packed furniture, put up lampshades, curtains, doorstops and did a number of other small jobs like siliconing around a gas hob and fixing a washing machine leak. As with others, he did what he said he would do and cleaned up really well afterwards

Andy was also great at letting me know when he could meet and very prompt on the day. He managed to come back twice this week to help as materials were delayed and new problems arose.

I’ll definitely be using Andy going forwards and would recommend his services to other locals on the EDF.

Another endorsement for Andy. My husband rang him on Saturday to enquire whether he could assemble our garden shed. He promptly returned the call and managed to call around yesterday and complete the arduous task without an instruction manual!

Such a fantastic worker and a really lovely guy to have around. We will definitely be calling upon Andy’s services again soon!

• 3 weeks later...
I can’t recommend Andy highly enough. He was really quick to respond when I needed help replacing a broken hinge on a built in fridge. He’s super friendly and he went above and beyond to help me fix this on a Sunday. Thank you Andy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Andy, he did an amazing job wallpapering & decorating our room for us. He has transformed a drab room into one that we love!

Andy is always professional, more than reasonable £ wise & we can't recommend him enough. We wouldn't use anyone else!

Just to say we contactei Andy,or Andyman, and he was helpful beyond the call of duty re wayward hoover among other things. Fixed our blinds and will be coming back to give a quote for putting up non-straightforward shelving.

Reasonable rates. Plus he is a character! Contact him on 07564194363

Sonia

• 2 weeks later...
I would also highly recommend Andy. He is very professional, reliable and a skilled worker. We needed some tricky work to do with our skirting boards, door thresholds and boxing in a pipe that Andy was able to sort out without any problem. He also has done some and painting and decorating for us; the finish was done to such a high standard!

Another recommendation for Andy Jacobs. Andy did a fair amount of work for me a couple of years ago. Painting, changing lights, fixing a whole list of things broken through wear and tear and replacing a fairly large deck in the back garden. Andy was really great, worked around my timings and did an excellent job at really reasonable rates. He has since helped me out on several occasions. A couple of emergency issues with plumbing and one with putting me in contact with other trades I needed. Andy is very responsive, helpful and goes the extra mile to help. Highly recommended.

Andy came and fitted some much-needed draught excluders around our front door this week.

The problem was partly him fitting us in, he was so busy! But once here he was incredibly diligent, and his attention to detail was great.

Andy made sure the job was done with precision and his pricing was a fair reflection of the work done.

It’s already made a huge difference to our hallway and we would have no hesitation in recommending Andy’s handyman services to others.

Happily adding to the long list of recommendations for Andy. He has done a few jobs for me over the years and just last week came over to sort out some issues in our bathroom and fixed a very old window.

He literally came over the next day and got to work and had very thing sorted and fixed in two days. Great workmanship and very reasonably priced. Plus, our Airedale, Toby thought he was just great too 🐶. A top notch guy!

I have used Andy for many years, and he has just finished what turned out to be a far bigger job than I envisaged. I am presently living overseas and needed to have my property renovated before I could rent it out again. Andy came over and quoted me a very fair price for decorating the house, apart from the kitchen and bathroom, which were to be done by someone else.

Andy not only did an excellent job in redecorating the rooms as discussed, but as often happens with renovation work, tackled the many problems which arose which we hadn't foreseen. Andy discussed each issue with me discussing together what needed to be done. He organised other workmen to come in to carry out repairs he wasn't qualified to undertake and I was equally happy with their work carried out too. Andy worked long hours at my property as the job eventually took a lot longer than either of us had expected.

Besides the painting, he repaired door handles, fixed doors that weren't closing, repainted an enamel bath, organised for light fittings to be changed, found someone to remove a faulty alarm, and hundreds of other little (and not so little) jobs that I couldn't foresee needed doing at the start of this project.

I trust Andy implicitly. He has held the keys to my property and allowed me to have deliveries made to his home address on days he knew there would be no-one at my property to accept them. Trying to manage all of this from 6000 miles away would have been impossible, if it were not for Andy and his helpful attitude. I honestly don't know how I would have completed this renovation without his help. Being a landlord, I will no doubt need his help again and in the meantime recommend him very highly for any type of work you need done.

Hi just another recommendation for Andy, I only ever use Andy for all the handyman jobs that needs doing. He has just recently completed painting a large bedroom for us and his service was excellent. We had a conversation about the job, he came round to take a look and the job was completed within a couple of days as promised. The quality of the work was fantastic and he even cleaned and polished the laminated flooring bringing it back to new. He offered great advice on how to prevent mould from returning. As ever, great guy and brilliant worker. 07564 194363.