Mouse Problem

jollymummy

We are out of the country but our tenants have just called the Managing Agent to say they have seen a mouse and can we send in pest control. Personally if I was the tenant I would just put a few traps down but don't feel we can suggest this so has anyone got any recommendations for a company/person to send in?

Many thanks

Personally as a rodent phobic, feel strongly that not owning the house this problem should really fall with the landlord. All very well calling in the pest control, putting downs traps only sort it for now. They come back quickly!!! The only way of stopping them from entering your house is blocking holes. Find out especially where they are coming in. Use steel wool. Cheap! And then use expander foam / or cement at the holes. Depending on what the surface. Pest control told me in order to KEEP them out you have to block holes.

• 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We recently needed a superb all-rounder to undertake decorating, repairs and installations at our home. Andy and Taylor proved to be the perfect choice, delivering all with a careful eye for both cost and detail, working hard (and sometimes long) to get all jobs done within a demanding schedule.  Andy can be found on 07564 194363, or here on the Forum. Steve
    • Lucas Gardens in Camberwell has an enclosed section for dogs off-lead.
    • Hello   We've recently rescued a lovely dog and wondered whether there are any secure dog areas/fields in ED/surrounds where she can practice being off lead in a safe environment and have a good run around. We have a long-line lead to give her a bit of freedom before letting her off her normal lead.   Thank you!
    • No idea what this is but looks like it may be important to someone! Found on a bench near Peckham Rye pond. Set of small cards on a key ring. I have removed them in case of rain. Please PM me with further details of what's on the cards. If they are yours!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In