I need a spray tan!

Laroon

Hi Ernie & Kopka,

Yes I can cover Crystal Palace area, albiet most of my work is based in ED.

BTW, I have various threads on here recommending me, so I have linked them below for ease.

1. [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

2. [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

3. [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

4. [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

As usual I continue to make EDF users my priority. If you are worried about a tan and had a diaster before please give me a call to discuss and I may be able to reassure you. A natural tan is my specialility. I bring the tan to you in the comfort of your own home - no mess, no fuss. After work and when the kids are in bed.

My contact detials are: t: 07984 747893 or e: [email protected] www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk

Kelly xx

• 3 weeks later...

Dear EDF

Thanks for the recommendations above. I have a few appoinments left before New Years Eve.

I offer a mobile spray tanning service - so the tan comes to you in comfort of your own home (once the kids are in

I only use only world leading Fake Bake and Xen-Tan brands for their natural olive undertones which means your tan will NEVER look orange.

I offer a mobile spray tanning service - so the tan comes to you in comfort of your own home (once the kids are in bed!) And rememember a good spray tan is one you can't detect, you just looked tanned - NOT SPRAY TANNED! Forget The only way is Essex look. I can achieve a lovely natrual look and have lots of recomendations. Brides, make up artists.

I mainly work in East Dulwich and make EDF users my priority so please mention when booking. Last minute appointments are often possible. Do call me a non-obligationary chat if your intrested.

Thanks for reading - Kelly

www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk T: 07984 747893

X

• 3 months later...
Kelly is ace - she gave me a spray tan last night (a nice Tuesday night pick me up!) and she made me laugh as she's so friendly and relaxed. It's brilliant having it done in the comfort of your own home without the pain of doing it yourself. I'd definitely recommend her especially as I'm reliably informed that summer is on its way so a natural looking tan is needed after all this gloom!

Had a spray tan done by Kelly for a wedding last week. I would definitely recommend her. Very professional and tan was perfect for what I wanted. Just a light shimmer and looked very natural rather than the full on brown/orange on my pale skin. Will definitely use Kelly's services again!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear EDF users -

The summer is on it's way and I wanted to thank you guys for 5 years of support on the forum! Thank you so very much.

By way of reminder, I offer professional bespoke sunless tanning to suit the colour of your skin. I use the world leading Fake Bake solution which is favourite of the beauty industry. My service is set up for your convience and I will travel

to your home after work or when the kids have gone to bed - rest assured there is no mess and you will NEVER look orange.

Over the years I have built up portfolio of TV and celebrity clients, however my main focus will always be EDF users as it was this forum that kick started my business.

If you have an event, wedding, girls night out, or you just fancy feeling a little healthier in the warm weather do give me a call.

All thebest

Kelly Rice - 07984747893

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there East Dulwich Lover!

The spray tan will last about a week and should fade flawlessly. Cheaper is not always better - espeically when it comes to beauty :-)

You are able to call me to book in or ask any questions on 07984 747893

Kind regards

Kelly www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk x

Had 1st spray tan with Kelly last night. Came to my home and was super impressed. Her service is professional, efficient, reasonably priced and technically great. I now have a lovely even tan and feel fantastic. Will become a regular. Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I had my first tan with Kelly before I went on hol the other week. I'd never had one before and was nervous about looking orange but it looked great and got rid of my white legs. It looked very natural, only took 10 minutes and it was nice having it done at home so I could go straight to bed. I would definitely recommend it. It lasted all week.

Hi

I'm Rebecca. I'm a mobile Beauty therapist with over 15 years experience. I offer the St tropez Ultimate Air spray tan. It,s phenomenal and gives the most natural colour with no streaks. I bring my system to you. I also offer other treatments which are great before a wedding. If you are interested my no is 07812 246236

best wishes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello people - the sun is finally here and I for one have my shorts on!

Thank you for you ongoing support - there a couple of threads on the EDF recommending me, but for ease I am trying to pull them all together for you.

By way of reference a good spray tan should be un-detectable. I offer bespoke service - meaning your tan will always perfect for you and flawless. I work mobilely in the evening, so I can come to you after you get in from work or have put the kids to bed.

As ever I always make the users of the EDF my priority so please mention when booking and if you are nervous and just want to talk your options through - that's fine too..

Other links for me..

1. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,866997,898942#msg-898942

2. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,866997,878216#msg-878216

3. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,884064,884064#msg-884064

4. http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?28,893064,893491#msg-893491

All the best

Kelly - 07984 747893

[email protected]

• 5 months later...

I highly recommend Kelly for your spray tan. The results are fantastic - the fake bake gives a really natural look.

Kelly is excellent and I have never been disappointed with the results.

Kelly has a great manor and & puts you instantly at ease. The convenience of having the tan at home is unbeatable and Kelly is reliable, friendly and professional. If you want a spray tan you really should give Kelly a call.

Happy to answer any questions.

Dear all

Thank you for your continued support in East Dulwich over the last 5 years! I feel I have spray tanned a person on nearly every street now!

Should you wish to book in a tan over Xmas and NY I will always make EDF users my priorty to so please mention when calling. Also, to assure you, your tan will always be bespoke to your skin tone, natrual and flawless.

A good tan is undectable and makes you feel like a million dollars. I use the world leading Fake Bake brand which is a favourite of celebs and beauty editors. I bring the tan to you in your own home, after work / when the kids are in bed. No mess, no fuss.

If you are nervous and want to talk any aspect through that fine - just give me call.

All the best

Kelly

T: 07984 747893

South London Spray Tans

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't recommend Kelly enough. Her tans are long lasting, streak-free and always the perfect shade of tan. Plus, once you've had Kelly come to your home you will never dream of visiting a salon for a spray tan again - no more embarrassing super-brown journeys home on the train!

She always does her best to book you an appointment whether it's on a weekend or after work. Case in point - she squeezed me in for a tan tonight (a FRIDAY) at 8pm so I can be nicely tanned for a last min party tomorrow.

Give her a call on 07984 747892

Gx

• 4 months later...

Dear all

Thank you all for your continued support in East Dulwich. It's wonderful that I have had five years on-going and relentless support from East Dulwich Forum members. Thank you - you guys are amazing.

To keep up with demand from the forum, four years ago I recruited and personally trained Marcella Duffy.

Many of my clients have met and love Marcella. Marcella is able to provide spray tans during the day, as well as evenings and weekends.

Please contact either one of us:

Kelly: 07984 747893

Marcella: 07956 897471

e: [email protected]

PLEASE ALWAYS MENTION THE FORUM WHEN BOOKING AS WE ALWAYS MAKE EDF USERS OUR PRIORITY.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies,

The sun is finally here!

A tan is arguably one of the most important beauty must haves making you feel slimmer, healthier and happier. I offer a totally safe, natural and convenient tanning option all year round.

I only use only world leading Fake Bake brand for its natural olive undertones which means your tan will NEVER look orange.

I offer a mobile spray tanning service - so the tan comes to you in comfort of your own home (once the kids are in bed!) And rememember a good spray tan is one you can't detect, you just looked tanned - NOT SPRAY TANNED! Forget The only way is Essex look. I can achieve a lovely natrual look and have lots of recomendations. Brides, make up artists.

I always EDF users my priority so please mention when booking. Last minute appointments are often possible. Do call me a non-obligationary chat if your intrested. Kelly & Marcella. 07984 747893