Burglary (Off Bellenden Road 23rd May)

Hello,

Sorry to post with news of crime.

Me, Mrs Feedlebra and baby F have been burgled, potentially while in the house this afternoon.

Stolen:

1 White Mac Laptop and charger

2 iPods (1 black 16G with the word iPodly on the back, one black iPod nano)

1 Silver Baby Monitor (which has a screen and so was probably mistaken for something expensive by the burglar)

Obviously the chances of any of these coming to light is nil, but you have to post, don't you, just in case.

Any news, usual address.

Yours sadly

AF

Where: Off Bellenden Road Peckham

When: some time between 4 and 7 yesterday afternoon.

How: someone must have climbed over our back

wall (houses are terraced) and in through back door.

Mrs F and baby upstairs at the time.

Dog useless and has been sacked, police round this evening.

Really sorry to hear! There are a lot of similar burglaries going on in the area - I also had two laptops, an ipod and some jewellery stolen from Ivanhoe Road. The MO was the same, as well - came in through the back, between 3-7 in the morning.

So sorry to hear about the burglaries, but very worrying re people getting in the back of mid-terrace houses.

I like to keep my back door open during the day in warm/ish weather, shan't be doing it any more - bit brazen, broad daylight, what have the police had to say about it? Do they think it is the same people?

I like my back door open too, having a large dog always thought this fine! Seems to not be the case! Rubbish that to prevent being robbed even when at home you need to effectively lock yourself in! Absolute scum!

I know this is stable door after horse etc, but plant some dog rose, briar rose and any wild climbing rose against your back fence- it is extremely painful to try and climb over and may deter. You can get it from the wildlife garden centre in Muschamp road. Also blackthorn, anything like that.