A civilised house ...

Oh and you don't have to put sunglasses on to go into your daughters' 'princess' bedroom

And, you don't find:

-'drawings' on your spreadsheets

- Dummies, leftover food in your briefcase

- knickers/tights/dress and top all in one peelable lump in the washing basket, if it gets that far)

And to avoid sulks/tantrums, food (real food!) doesn't have to be pink and covered in sprinkles.

And you don't step on, or get given tissues/wipes/knickers with the soggy side up.....ewwww.

Boy - I could go on and on and on here :)

Yes ryedalema but not always work, nothing is perfect in life. But if you can find everything what is listed here

great good for everyone. Let me know how things are going and if all this actually work, becouse I would like to try with my new baby in another forum without changing the rules.

Fuschia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> And you can speak to your insurer without being

> obliged to pass the phone across for toddlers to

> say 'hello, what's YOUR name?'

How can you speak to the insurance company if you never call them, your secreatry does all the work fo you.

Have realise now this is all to blame the companies for bad services. But nobody is changing the rules

as the policy's is for everyone but some of them are not genuine.

So you can have more time and to look for the weekend to meet your best friends for a dinner. As always so much to talked about and have a good fun, is great to be around with them even for a few minutes becouse they always make you laugh. I love my free time to have a quality time for them I have almost orgonize everything when one of them left the country to work in Australia for good. My children and I will miss her a lot.

So you can have more time and to look for the weekend to meet your best friends for a dinner. As always so much to talked about and have a good fun, is great to be around with them even for a few minutes becouse they always make you laugh. I love my free time to have a quality time for them I have almost orgonize everything when one of them left the country to work in Australia for good. My children and I will miss her a lot.