Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

maxxi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Did you not have Basel at 5/1 then Mick?

I thought I was going to win some money last night. With ten mins to go and the score at 1-0, I backed Basel to win 2-0 at 10/1, unfortunately MU had to get a consolation.

Parkdrive Wrote:

> http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12016/7362

> 197/Roo-appeal-angers-Dalglish

>

> King Kenny very peeved.

I think he has a right to feel a bit peeved, don't you? Especially when the FA are defending Wayne Rooney who deliberately kicked a player and was rightly sent off. Would they have been so quick to defend him if he hadn't been representing England at the time because I think if he'd done that representing Manchester United in a domestic match he'd have got an instant three match ban from the FA.

I agree that's his strategy and Suarez as good a player as he is, he has plenty of previous when it comes to cheating. Not least his goalkeeping heroics at the last world cup finals. And he keeps getting into trouble what with the latest spat at Fulham on Monday night. Kenny should get his own house in order and sort Suarez out.

I always said that as good a player as Ronaldo was at Man U, he was also cheating scum.

It is only right then that I acknowledge that Suarez has habits that I really don't like. A shame, because he's a great player.

Do think Kenny has a point though, and why the hell is this racism thing being allowed to drag on? The FA are hardly covering themselves in glory, you'd have thought they'd have wanted it resolved quickly.

maxxi Wrote:

> *sings* Manchesterrrrr la, la, laaaa,

> Manchesterrrr la, la, laaaa....

>

> so for CL final stage qualification that would be

> London 2:0 Manchester right?

>

> Makes the upcoming FA Cup game a MUST win for

> both, if only to salvage a little pride.

Maybe hold your horses until "London" actually win one one. Manchester 3 London 0

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Parkdrive Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> >

> http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12016/7362

>

> > 197/Roo-appeal-angers-Dalglish

> >

> > King Kenny very peeved.

>

> I think he has a right to feel a bit peeved, don't

> you? Especially when the FA are defending Wayne

> Rooney who deliberately kicked a player and was

> rightly sent off. Would they have been so quick to

> defend him if he hadn't been representing England

> at the time because I think if he'd done that

> representing Manchester United in a domestic match

> he'd have got an instant three match ban from the

> FA.

Totally agree with you on this one Jah, theres no defence for waht he did and for the FA to appeal gives out the wrong signal. By the way Vidic out for the rest of the season.

Sharon_H Wrote:

> maxxi Wrote:

> -----

> > *sings* Manchesterrrrr la, la, laaaa,

> > Manchesterrrr la, la, laaaa....

> >

> > so for CL final stage qualification that would

> be

> > London 2:0 Manchester right?

> >

> > Makes the upcoming FA Cup game a MUST win for

> > both, if only to salvage a little pride.

>

>

> Maybe hold your horses until "London" actually win

> one one. Manchester 3 London 0

But Manchester won't be adding to that this season will they? Pahahahahahahahaha. To qoute the back back of the Metro from yesterday "Mancs but no Mancs". This one will run and run. And a lovely photo has appeared on one of the Arsenal wesites dpeicting an idiot Citeh fan having a tattoo completed on his arm depicting the Champs league trophy with the legend "Winners 2011" underneath it. >:D<

You don't need to be a gooon to delight on the collective Mancunian red face (and no I don't just mean AF).

For the Rooney/Suarez argument - let's not forget Terry. The CPS have the details now so why hasn't the sod been officially charged?

So how do gooners feel about their new statues? When compared to the photos they were modelled on Henry - instead of an expression of aggressive determination - looks like he's sat on a milk bottle http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/09/article-2072146-0F1EB61C00000578-865_468x537.jpg

and Tony Adams' expression of joy/relief has been transformed into the smirk of an amateur magician who has successfully vanished a rabbit.

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/other-statue-415.jpg

Nah! Feck the Arse. Let's just clarify something! Manchester City spend god knows how much on wages and transfer fees to get into the Champions League and win it and go out at the first stage in a relatively easy group. Tottenham last season only spent eight million quid on Van De Vaart and win one of the toughest groups and get to quarter-finals finals beating both Milan clubs along the way and we make a profit doing so and they make record losses! Who's getting value for their money?

Parkdrive Wrote:

> Sharon_H Wrote:

> -----

> > maxxi Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > *sings* Manchesterrrrr la, la, laaaa,

> > > Manchesterrrr la, la, laaaa....

> > >

> > > so for CL final stage qualification that

> would

> > be

> > > London 2:0 Manchester right?

> > >

> > > Makes the upcoming FA Cup game a MUST win for

> > > both, if only to salvage a little pride.

> >

> >

> > Maybe hold your horses until "London" actually

> win

> > one one. Manchester 3 London 0

>

>

> But Manchester won't be adding to that this season

> will they? Pahahahahahahahaha. To qoute the back

> back of the Metro from yesterday "Mancs but no

> Mancs". This one will run and run. And a lovely

> photo has appeared on one of the Arsenal wesites

> dpeicting an idiot Citeh fan having a tattoo

> completed on his arm depicting the Champs league

> trophy with the legend "Winners 2011" underneath

> it. >:D<

The amount of trophies that "London" teams have won in Europe could be balanced on Gary Nevilles Moustache.