Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

Hmm, with the exception of United, Liverpool's early fixtures look like games we can take points from (not to say we can't take points from United, but you know what I mean). Will be interesting to see whether they can make a strong consistant start...

Cardiff h, Newcastle a, Stoke h, Southampton a, Everton h, Hull a - perfect first six to judge whether it'll be another anonymous BFS season. 6-8 points from that lot and it's a yes, more and things may be looking up, any less and were fooked. No pressure.

(last six would make for an uncomfortable run-in if things are tight - Liverpool, Arse, Palace, W Brom, Tott, Man C)

StraferJack Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I dunno. Keeper sent off in a final against

> Barcelona and still we go one nil up saint

> Barcelona.

> And the we lose...it's not winning but it's a

> sniff

Henrik Larsson - King of Kings.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Another season of winning @#$%& all for the Arse

> then. You qualify for the Champions League and

> think you've won the Cup. Face it you'll never win

> it. What is it now 14/15 years of trying and not a

> sniff for the Wanderers.

Deluded man that you are I think I said ealier on here I don't go on like we'ev won the cup, but you deluded buffoons at the shite hole jumping for joy after one of your own has tweeted that NUFC had equalised was pure solid comedy gold. And if you EVER win a title again in your life time, maybe then we'll take you semi seriously. Anyway lots of ITV4 viewing for you in the coming season, enjoy watching Bale FC won't you dear boy.

Real Madrid and Spurs strike up a partnership where Madrid are allowed to tap up our player(s), bid against us on a player that they don't even want (Paulinho) hence pushing his price up and help our vile scummy neighbours by selling them a class striker.....sheesh with a partnership like that who needs rivals??

Well, suppose I'm mildly delighted Carroll has signed - just can't help wishing he hadn't made it look like he was dragged to Upton Park kicking and screaming.*

*Cue the response "Although then he'd have something in common with the average fan" ha ha yes bloody ha.

Yeah, the whole "it's a world cup year" thing was a bit crap. Perhaps he thought he might have one last chance at Liverpool, but Rogers is a stubborn bastard so that wasn't gonna happen. I wish him luck, as I've said, he never asked to be signed for ?35m, and I personally would have liked to have seen him given more of a chance at the pool.

Just hope he can stay fit. If so, I think he'll do well.

I think he's a decent buy for *sighs* our style...fitness is the key. Strikers aren't cheap anywhere and if he stays fit he should be banging in a decent number of goals

Plus, *spot the clich?* he's great at defending at corners too