> Waalwijk, in a pre-season friendly encounter

> scoring in the 17', 21' and 28' minutes, helping

> his side to a 1?3 lead.[13]

>

> Celtic

>

> On 30 July 2013, Boerrigter signed a four-year

> deal with Celtic.[14]

What's your thoughts on Lennon threatening Bangura not to play in tonight's game MM?

red devil Today, 05:11PM

Spurs letting Caulker go...selling club :-)

Ha ha. It's a bit of a pity that. I liked him. Home grown. He's a good very good prospect, reads the game well for a 21-year-old, good anticipation, good in the air, brings the ball out of the back well. Doesn't get a headache when he goes past the halfway line. Scored on his England debut. Didn't get so many games towards the end of last season though he did have a couple of poor games prior to that. He'll do well at Cardiff and good luck to the lad. Plenty of sell on value too. Hopefully, we'll get a percentage of that if he does well and moves on later in his career for a huge fee.

Anyway, the Romanian centre-half we have apparently lined up to replace him is already in a different class. COYS!

I think I,ve said it before but I am quite excited about the Premiership title race this year. I foresee teething issues at Man U. Arsenal , spurs and Chelsea all look competitive but I just edge Man City with their squad and I rate the manager. man city or a London club I predict.....er, not the Irons!

yep, it's been said before but no less true - and as we hit August I can smell the football in the air again

Chelsea will be a story either way - either the return leads to Glory, or there is a tragedy to be played out

Agree re: City manager too but I think there are issues beyond a managers control which will possibly be detrimental. Either the players (prone to prima-donnaish behaviour) or the owners could put a spoke in Pelligrini's wheels.

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> man city or a London club I predict.....er, not

> the Irons!

City or a London club? That covers 4 of last season's top 5!

I dunno, I blame Betfair...careful you don't get too many splinters sitting on that fence hedge ;-)

I agree it should be more competitive this year. I think the difference could be a transfer or two, so I'm holding fire until the big business (if any) is done...

I'm excited for the new season too. I've already got my list of which Premiership home games I'll be attending with the match against the Gooners first. I've great confidence in our manager, we've already made a couple of good signings. Looks like Soldaldo is on his way too. I believe Bale will stay with us for one more season at least and if that happens I really think we can push on from last season and be right up there with the challengers. I really feel we can win a trophy, finish above Le Arse and qualify for the Champions League. COYS!

There's been a rumour consistently doing the rounds for the best part of 6 months or so that Ronaldo 'would be back at Utd in early August'. I never gave it any credence, but with it increasingly looking like Bale will end up at Madrid very soon, maybe, just maybe...

We think the game is still alive. We have lost one of the last 25 games at home on our Astroturf?

Jorgen Lennartsson

Elfsborg coach

Oh dear...early Champions League exit beckons if Celtic cant get at least a draw on bleedin astroturf.

It's all bleedingly obvious now...

Bale to Madrid...Roanaldo to Utd...Rooney to Chelski...Torres to Liverpool...Saurez to Arsenal...now just need an Arsenal player to loadsamoney Spurs to complete the circle...........................................Gervinho! :)

I'm going to go out on a limb. I think Bale will go, and should go. Spurs paid ?7m for him. Theyre now likely to sell for ?80m+. With that miney they could vastly imprive their squad with 3 or 4 quality players.

He is one player, if he gets injured for a month or so the impact in Spurs would be significant. If he stays another year his form could drop and you may never get the same sort of money for him again.

Cash in, let the diver go and play with Ronaldo, and add more quality to a squad which would have struggled to finish above Liverpool last year without his goals.

For the record I feel the same about Liverpool and Suarez.

We should be building team around Bale. Not selling him as soon as a good offer comes in. We've made some good signings already breaking our transfer record into the bargain. Caving into Madrid's bullying tactics is out of the question as far as I'm concerned. If Bale goes it sends out the wrong signals and we'll remain a selling club. You don't win things by constantly selling your best players.

It's understandable to be frustrated or even downright angry if your top player is going elsewhere. I don't think Tottenham wanted to sell but players are changeable, even fragile and if you can sell at top dollar when the player is hot, then most businessman will probably do that.

For Bale himself, he may not have wanted away, but if he had defiantly said he was not interested it would never have happened. Its a great opportunity for him, although very sad for Spurs.

Spurs fans should just hope Levy doesn't indulge in the kind of usual brinkmanship that would mean Bale going near deadline day and a scramble to get new players in.

Would love to see Parker back at Upton park - is that deal dead yet?