Hugo wants his gold back!

LadyDeliah

jermy i hayte to see myhts bening chrned uot over an ovr again wehn no fought is givan to teh biggr pichure an undestading of drivrs behinde eventes i also hered that them bildenbergerss and the intrnatnal jewsh conspracy an teh protcols ov eldrs ov zion aree behind tihs curent malaise

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I get that, but what then?

We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.

But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting.

By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more?

I have looked at the website 'liberal conspiracy' it does seem a bit far fetched to me. However I don't think there is any conspiracy to jumping into bed with the conservatives and splitting your own party in two for a seat at the table, that's pretty transparent.

No one had any idea that Gold prices were headed where they are now, its such a silly comment , well worn and pointless.

torehy saetts taht you can cgnahe the oerdr of lrttees whiitn a wrod and it soulhd slitl be lbgeie.

Mind you the example given on the story that did the rounds was a lot more legible than the above.

Richard, it must take quite a bit of effort to do what you're doing. Do you have a clever plugin to notepad you wrote yourself that obfuscates what you write as you type it?

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do you have a clever plugin to

> notepad you wrote yourself that obfuscates what

> you write as you type it?

There's a website which mangles your spelling, someone posted it the other day.