Autumn babies group (September/October/November 2018)

Hi all, I'm expecting no.3 in September. I've got a 5 and 3 yr old. Can't believe I'm going back to square one again! Feeling very rusty. Hope to meet you all soon. Waffle I'll pm you my number. Thanks for organising

Hello everyone

My husband and I are expecting our first baby around 8th November. We moved to ED last week and don't know anyone in the area yet (although my mum is local).

Very keen to meet and get to know other expectant parents and also hear about any prenatal classes. I was hoping to do aquanatal type but can't find anything listed. Has anyone seen anything?

It'd love to be in the WhatsApp group too please.

Thanks.

Charis

Hello everyone

I am expecting my first child at the end of October and would love the opportunity to meet other mums and babies in the area for meet ups and advise get togethers. I to am new to the area after living in north London.

Waffo - I will send you my number.

It would be great to meet you all.

Thanks. Lily

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and congratulations to everyone on the thread!

I am expecting our 2nd baby in mid September and also interested in meeting other new parents.

Waffo - I'll send you my number.

Look forward to meeting you all and your little additions.Good luck!

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! We are moving to the area this week with our 20 month old daughter and we are expecting another baby in mid-October. We are totally new to East Dulwich and the surrounding area (having moved from Crouch End in North London) and I would love to meet other mums and parents! I am also keen to join the WhatsApp group :) Waffo, I will PM you my number.

Also any particular pregnancy yoga/fitness classes anyone can recommend? We have also signed up to do a local NCT antenatal refresher course next month (despite the fact there will only be a 22 month gap I do seem to have somehow forgotten everything!)

Hope to meet some of you very soon!

Katie x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello and congratulations everyone! We're based in ED and expecting our second baby in early November (first is 18 months old) so would be great to meet up with you guys! Waffo, I'd love to join the WhatsApp group please so will pm my number too. Hope everyone is doing well! Steph x

• 3 weeks later...

What an amazing gift coming ! Congratulations in place to all of you.

If you are looking for some hours of sleep during the day after sleepless nights or wants time to go to the gym postnatal or shopping without dragging your babies around - I am offering my services for nannying from 10am to 2pm Mondays to Fridays.

I am a mother 2 beautiful girls who are now in fulltime school and have more than enough skills and experience in caring for new borns and small children. I have a current DBS check, Basic Life Support Paediatric and Adult. Have a car to go around. If you are planning on going back to work and is looking for fulltime care solution - please feel free to PM me and maybe we can work out an arrangement.

My name is Leila and my mobile number is 07766836123.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone and congratulations to those that have had their babies already. We have just had our second (now a week old)and would love to join in with any meet ups once the initial crazy phase is over and we are up

And running. Please can you add me to the What?s App group Waffo? Will pm my number.

Jo

Hello! I?m a first time Mum, my son was born mid October. I would love to meet up with some other Mums in the area, now that we?re almost getting the hang of leaving the house. Please can I be added to whatsapp group? I will PM. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I know I?m a little late to the party. My little one is just over seven months now and I?m feeling a bit bored - especially now it?s lovely weather. Our NCT class never shared phone numbers, so consequently feeling a bit lonely and very envious of NCT groups that do enjoy that support network. Would love to know if you guys meet as it would be great to make friends with mums who have babies of a similar age. :)