Louisa - is this the end?

Louisa

flocker spotter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> you realise that this thread is an easter egg by

> the OP. designed to provide side splitting mirth

> for the poster for weeks to come.

Indeed. Wounds she has healed ..... Convention she has ripped apart ..... dull and pointless agreement ....

If anybody still thought Louisa's posts were intended to be taken seriously, surely her first post on this thread must change their minds?

rahrahrah Wrote:

> Louisa?

>

>

> Has she gone?

Who cares?! Having said that, I would be quite content to live without occasional abusive private messages from her and even more content not to have to read her ED hating/nimby drivel.

flocker spotter Wrote:

> Please tell me that you are joking - why would

> anyone send an unsolicited hate PM to someone they

> have not met ? this surely cannot be commonplace

Indeed. I've never received any such pm from anyone else on the EDF. To be fair to L though, when I messaged her to say that I wasn't going to open any other pm from her, but would consider simply forwarding them to Admin, she didn't send any more.

robbin Wrote:

> rahrahrah Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Louisa?

> >

> >

> > Has she gone?

>

> Who cares?! Having said that, I would be quite

> content to live without occasional abusive private

> messages from her and even more content not to

> have to read her ED hating/nimby drivel.

Nobody here on EDF Has to read anyone's 'ED hating/nimby drivel' as you so put it.

Fox

Strictly speaking that may be correct DF, but if such drivel is plastered all over a thread you are otherwise reading, it's pretty difficult to avoid reading the drivel. Refusing to open a pm is obviously much easier.

• 8 months later...

Hello everyone.

After a period of abstention I have had time to reflect on my reckless behaviour last year. I realised that I needed time to reinvent my image on the forum, and as my long standing username had been rightly deleted by admin, it was only correct for me to step away from the forum and consider my actions. I had put the administrator in a terrible position numerous times and they had every right to delete my account. If I have upset anyone previously I would like to apologise now. I hope everyone is well. I will try not to involve myself in any class related conversations, and aim to be as nice as I can muster for 2019.

Louisa.

If this is you, Louisa (never know!), may I wish you a warm welcome back?

A bonus of revisiting this thread is it's made me realise of whom the newly arrived and strangely aggressive Hemingway is a reincarnation, I knew s/he must have been here before but couldn't quite put my finger on it! Some folk think they are too clever by half...

Hmmm, you came across a bit annoying but so do many, including me. But there again I was accused of having psychopathic tendencies many years ago not knowing what it really meant. I thought that it meant a murderer. Now having only recently found out what it means, and reflected, that may have applied to me at the time. I think that must be a thread in its own right!

Loutwo Wrote:

> Many thanks rendel. It is indeed me, I was unable

> to come back under my old screen name. Happy new

> year to you! Have I missed much? I?ve been

> checking in from time to time.

>

> Louisa.

Same to you Louisa! We've just been filling time until you returned to be honest - there's been some minor brouhaha about the EU, and one or two people seem to have become mildly exercised about where they park their motorcars, that's about it...