Clear Things Up. Cyclists

DulwichMoan

LadyDeliah Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So DulwichMoan, get your lardy arse on a bike,

> before you get it pummelled!

I do take that as threatening behaviour, yet your the one hiding behind your computer screen,

pummelled, i take it your also one of these socks & sandal wearing numptys,

And since im 10 n half stone, i found myself far from fat.

DaveR to your statement about IQ tests. Yes perhaps they should, but then you wanna-be posh blubbering fools who think they know everything would not have one.

ive grown up in dulwich, and my gosh the change, ha you all think you live in the perfect area.

God open ur eyes, its south london, not chelsea :). Sorry that the true hurts people.

I'm confused now. I thought this was a cyclists vs motorists thread but now it's veered off into a posh wannabe incomers vs old school salt of the earth dulwich folk thread. Is that allowed?

Much more interesting is the potential fight in the offing between LadyDeliah and the 10 stone weakling who is DulwichMoan. I'd pay to see that.

The speed limit is the maximum, so in effect this is the minimum speed that you have to drive. Very few cyclists can get up to 30mph, therefore it is best to ride on the pavement.

The problem with pavements is the pedestrian. They have no rear view mirror, nor indicators (or will not make normal hand signals) and therefore do some very strange things such as suddenly stop without warning to check a text, or just cross the road without warning as they are listening to their i-pod or on the phone.

There should of course be a walking test, a footpath code, and prosecutions for those who fail to obey it.

• 1 month later...
I agree with dm. People on bikes who go through red lights and then to the pavement in order to keep moving. Then look at you like your Hitler when you try to nudge them softly with your bumper. These are the same gentrified lovers of "freerange" meat that form long lines out side the butchers on LL going round the block. The same people who call their kids names like "abigail" and "Sebastian" and buy their kids Nirvana t shirts.

patsyD Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I agree with dm. People on bikes who go through

> red lights and then to the pavement in order to

> keep moving. Then look at you like your Hitler

> when you try to nudge them softly with your

> bumper. These are the same gentrified lovers of

> "freerange" meat that form long lines out side the

> butchers on LL going round the block. The same

> people who call their kids names like "abigail"

> and "Sebastian" and buy their kids Nirvana t

> shirts.