Des The Decorator - Painting and decorating for both interior and exterior projects

DesTheDecorator

• 1 month later...
I found Des through the forum and he’s been brilliant. He decorated my flat - inside and outside space , to get it ready to sell. He did a great job for a fair price. He communicated really well since we were in Canada. He even replaced carpet that had got damp in the cupboards. A couple of weeks after the job he came back and fixed a faulty toilet. Great chap and I highly recommend him.

Can I jump in on a recommendation for Des - he did an amazing paint and finishing job on our bespoke bookshelves in Victorian front room. A perfectionist who worked through the weekend to get the job finished, and tidied up our fireplace too. Friendly and professional. 07971299009

• 6 months later...

Likewise we found working with Des just brilliant. We found him through carpenter Greg who alongside Des is part of a local group of trusted tradesmen and whom we found through the forum.

Greg had built a custom storage unit/bookshelf for our living room which Des expertly has painted. Truly a perfectionist and great tradesmanship! Christina

• 1 month later...

Another shout out for Des - he has painted for us several times, either full rooms or to correct other painting work we have had done - he is an absolute perfectionist, does a great quality job that lasts well, but also efficient and straightforward to deal with and does what he says he is going to do (which seems to be increasingly rare find!) - a diamond for your little black book!

• 2 months later...
On 30/09/2011 at 10:29, lozzyloz said:

Just want to recommend Des who's virtually painted our entire home. I've never met such a perfectionist. Preps walls properly and cleans up afterwards. Really professional, helpful and a pleasure to have around. He's also done quite a bit of work for neighbours who are equally pleased with the results.

Des (Interior & Exterior) 0797 129 9009 or 020 8425 9207

My wife and I can highly recommend Des ,for doing an amazing job painting  all inside rooms of our home. Des level of attention is second to none.  Thank you Des

• 1 month later...

A big recommendation for Des from me. Found him from the forum and got a clear quote for outside repainting our Victorian semi. Des sorted out scaffolding, gave us great advice on paint colour and finish and did a very thorough job. As others have said, he has excellent attention to detail, and is a real perfectionist - all the details were done so well. He also helped fix up a bit of brickwork. Top marks, would recommend!

• 4 months later...

I can also add to the other recommendations for Des and his team.   Very efficient, helpful and reliable, and couldn't be more pleased with the quality and standard of finish on the job they carried out for us.

Totally recommend and will definitely call him back the next time I need any work carried out.  Don't hesitate to contact him for a quote.

• 2 weeks later...

I have worked with Des a few times now and have nothing but good things to say about the quality of his work and his professionalism.  Has real attention to detail and goes above and beyond to get the perfect finish.  

Minimal mess and a thoroughly good guy too.

Happy to provide further details on request. 

Oscar

• Joe pinned this topic