Des The Decorator - Painting and decorating for both interior and exterior projects

DesTheDecorator

I just wanted to add our vote of confidence for Des Bradley. He has recently completely a decoration job for us, doing the kitchen, sitting room, cloakroom and hall. He did a fantastic job, finished to a high level with attention to detail. He was also very thorough in covering up / protecting floors and work surfaces as well as cleaning up after the work was completed.

We would definitely recommend him.

• 2 months later...

Another happy customer who would like to recommend Des ,a fantastic painter and decorator that has previously painted the outside of my house,and has just finished painting my kitchen,cloakroom and bathroom,all done to a very high standard. he has done a lovely job,his attention to detail and quality finish are excellent.He is a very nice chap,will definitely use again.

Highly recommended: Des 0797 1299009

• 4 weeks later...

Des has recently transformed our hallway, stairs, landings including 8 doors. I was so impressed with his prep, he is a perfectionist and we are so pleased with the result. It's the second time we have used him and I wouldn't consider using another painter now. Completely trustworthy, did a first class job and gave my family chocs for Christmas, how kind is that!

Thank you Des and Mark, I will be in touch again soon.

LMB

Can't praise Des highly enough. We needed a room painted just before Christmas and needed it finished in time so that family could stay over. Des did an amazing job, totally reliable and very tidy. Thank you Des, hope you had a good rest over Christmas!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Des has just finished painting our hallway and bathrooms and I would highly recommend him. He not only did a great job, but also advised on colours and finishes. Des and his team left the house spotless every day, showed up on time, and completed the job in the agreed time frame. He also went above and beyond, cleaning a skylight, buffing up door handles and a fireplace surround. We will definitely be asking him to come back to do the rest of the house!

Another recommendation for Des.

He has just finished painting the outside of our house to a very high standard.

He is reliable and trustworthy and a real perfectionist. He always left the area he was working in tidy and gave good advice on materials and solutions.

We will definitely be asking him back next year when there is more work to be done on the inside.

Happy if anyone wanted to pm me with any qus.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now used Des on 3 separate occasions. He has been brilliant. What I have appreciated most is his problem solving and that he will go out of his way to help with other issues not strictly related to painting. The quality of his work is excellent. I also trust him with my keys and can definitely leave him to get on with jobs.

Would be happy to show people quality of his work if they PM me

Des has done a fantastic job painting the walls of our stairway. Extremely diligent and, as Mn1acc mentioned earlier, solutions oriented and embracing other projects not related to painting if they help deliver a good job. For example, he had our carpet removed earlier than planned. Des returned for small touch ups after some phone cables had been fixed to the walls, and promptly finished fixing a stretch of cable that had been forgotten. Would definitely recommend him and his team.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Des who totally transformed my living room before Christmas. He is extremely professional,finished to schedule and was extremely tidy. I am delighted with the result and will definitely be using him again.

• 1 month later...
Des and his team did a great job on our hall and stairs. They took great care to prepare the surfaces properly and the finish looks beautiful--I'm sure the rooms haven't looked this good since the house was built! Very professional, tidy and kept us informed throughout. He will be doing our exterior woodwork next and we will definitely use him again.

• 7 months later...

Des painted 2 large rooms for us recently. The Jonny he did was perfect, but most importantly he did a number of extra finishing touches that meant he put an extra day of work in that I wouldn?t have known to ask for.

Everything was clean, tidy and the finish was great. Will definitely be using his services again.

• 2 months later...
Des and Mark did an absolutely amazing job of painting our stairs, landing and hallway. They were extremely vigilant with prepping the walls, took the utmost care with keeping the rest of the house as clean as possible and have such a keen attention to detail. We are so happy with the result plus they are great guys! Would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely use them again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Des is the only person we'll let paint our house. Over the past five years, he's painted the inside (rooms, staircase, doors), and a few months ago he painted the outside (masonry, new sash windows and front door). He recently returned to touch up the outside too, which is a testament to his attention to detail. Des will always do an exceptional job.

• 2 months later...
Two big thumbs up for Des and Mark. They painted our hall, landing and loft conversion stairs, and then the front door and porch area. They turned up when they said they would, did the work we asked them to do, chipped in with their own suggestions and advice, and did it all to an excellent standard. If we need any further decorating, Des will be the first person I call.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Des. He completed the outside of our house and hall, stairs and landing in July and we were very happy with his work and his professional approach.

• 4 months later...
I?m very happy to recommend Des. He is a genuinely nice guy and takes real pride in his work. Des painted our hall, living room, bedrooms and bathroom before Christmas. It was really important we got it done ahead of people arriving and Des got it done on time and we are really pleased with the finish. Des did a few extras to ensure a great look and always did great prep to protect floors, carpets and surfaces. We will be asking Des back to do our kitchen and hope that he can do some external work too.

• 3 months later...

Hope you are all well .

Covid-19 Update .

Due to the on going coronavirus crisis, we have decided to only do outside Exterior jobs or in empty flats /house where we can practicing social distancing .

We are open for Quotes , you can send photographs or short videos , showing areas to be repaired & painted

Thanks DesTheDecorator

colourscopainters.com

• 10 months later...

I would strongly recommend Des, who has just done the most fantastic job painting shelves and cupboards for us. He was so professional and a pleasure to have around. He has done an excellent job and the quality of finish is outstanding, I would definitely use him again.

Thank you Des!

• 1 year later...
Des of the Colour Company is a brilliant painter and decorator. He did a great job painting and decorating the back exterior of our house, and sorted a couple of rotting windows and doors. Des has very high standards, prides himself on using high quality materials, and is fairly priced. He guarantees his work which shows confidence in his skills. Des is also a great person to have around and takes great care to clean and tidy up after his work. (He is also part of a trusted network of other other respected tradespeople - roofers, carpenters, etc. All of whom where helpful to us). Highly recommended.

• 3 months later...