Excellent Carpenter Recommendation - Greg

lozzyloz

We would like to recommend Greg Bramwell. He has recently completed a fitted alcove cupboard for us and was extremely professional. His number is 07949640999

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Another recommendation for Greg. truly a phenomenal carpenter and an all around great guy. Greg came to do a pair of cabinets in my lounge, but has ended up helping me throughout the house as I complete a full remodelling.

He was kind enough to introduce me to several fellow tradesmen, who all also did a great job. I was able to trust Greg to manage the overall job and get it finished in a timely manner for a good price. After all was said and done, Greg replaced my skirting, built two cabinets, hung my doors and boarded one wall. He also helped oversee the plastering, electrics and wall stripping/repair.

Overall highly recommend Greg and will continue to work with him as I finish the renovations.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Greg has been doing all kinds of carpenter jobs for me over the years, starting with a built-in wardrobe and including a garden pergola, adjusting French doors and recently he changed my kitchen worktop and fixed some kitchen cabinets. He is an outstanding craftsman and a nice and honest person. I would 100% recommend him.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Greg - he recently fitted a wardrobe and several floating shelves + 2 cabinets for us. Very high quality finish, friendly and helpful every step of the way. Competitive prices and finished the job on time. Highly recommended

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation from us for Greg’s carpenting. He built a bespoke alcove storage unit for our living room to match another one installed five years ago and he did an excellent job. We’ll no doubt have him back for other jobs!

What was also incredibly helpful was that he was able to refer his mate Des who is an excellent painter (see thread here: https://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=753275&start=60#p2289578) to paint it and it’s too quality. Both were determined to get this completed as soon as possible and it was so handy that they were able to link in with each other to manage timelines etc.

Can I add my recommendation for Greg. He came and sorted out a problem we had this week. Beyond his excellence in thinking through what was needed and carrying out the work, he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We look forward to asking him to create some storage units for us soon. Thank you again Greg, you are a real star!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can definitely recommend Greg.  He came recently to build shelves for us in our dining room either side of chimney, as well as building us a new internal door frame with window above for our french doors.  Works hard, was very tidy and respectful of our space, and a nice chap to have in your house!  His number is 07949 640999

• 3 months later...

We have been using Greg for over 5 years and he recently fitted our kitchen.  He works in a timely, friendly manner and finishes to a high quality standard. We have recommended him to numerous family and friends, who give equal praise and feedback. 

Delighted with his work!

I  was introduced to Gregg from a friend that had used him for fitted wardrobes. Greg, hung some contemporary  engineered double doors between my living room and dining area. I am so happy with them. He has done an amazing job. The floor was not even and the job presented with problems. Greg took them him in his stride and reassured me during the job, that he had a solution to get around the challenges. He did not charge me anymore than he initially agreed.  Albeit I tipped him for his commitment to finish the job to a high standard. This the second time I have used Greg, I Would use again and I would definitely recommend. 

thank you  

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to leave another recommendation for Greg -- he came to help with some repairs to our stairs to get them ready for a runner. He was able to pop round, get materials and complete the job at very short notice and to a very high standard. Pricing was fair and transparent. Would highly recommend if you're after a trusted and skilled carpenter. Thanks!