Excellent Carpenter Recommendation - Greg

lozzyloz

I can also recommend Phillip Quinn as professional, highly skilled and very pleasant to have working in ones home. He has done fitted wardrobes, decking, cupboards, flooring, ceilings, walls and our loft. If you'd like to see pics or have further questions happy for you to message me.

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend Greg Bramwell, who has just completed various jobs for me.

Greg made and fitted some floating shelves for the living room, made and fitted new thresholds for the doorways, hung doors to all rooms, made shelving for a cupboard and boxed in exposed pipework.

The biggest job that Greg did for us was to fit our kitchen. He has fitted it beautifully and at half the price quoted by the company we purchased the kitchen from.

Greg is reliable, trustworthy (we gave him our key and left him to it while we went to work)and a genuinely nice guy. We will definitely contact Greg for any other jobs we need.

Greg recommended various people to get the work done in our flat. He made all of the arrangements for the electrician, tiler and gas fitter to come to the property, which took the pressure away from us. Dave the electrician and Oral the tiler/plasterer were also fantastic.

If you need any work done contact Greg!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello carpenter

I see you have good recommendations from excellent high quality work.

I would like to see examples of your work, I would like some wardrobes fitting.

Look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Greg! We have just had built-in alcove cupboards and floating shelves put in in our front room/study. We got the recommendation to use Greg from this forum and are so pleased with the results and with the process of working with Greg I wanted to add to the already long list of recommendations for him on this forum. Details:

Tel: 07949 640999

Email: [email protected]

We have a baby on the way imminently and Greg and team worked hard to ensure the job was finished in time for us to relax and get ready for the new arrival!He also had a whole team of contacts to bring in as needed to plaster, decorate and other things we wanted doing in that room. All of them were excellent and it made my busy life so much easier not to have to track down different people for each element. Greg was always happy to go the extra mile and from the beginning had loads of very effective design suggestions which particularly as a new home owner I wouldn't have come up with by myself. Excellent results combining a modern/clean finish with sensitivity to our Victorian terrace house, and we feel we have had value for money. Very happy customer. We will be using him again.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Greg. He has just fitted some built-in alcove cupboards in our front room and are perfect - just what I was after.

He spent a good bit of time working out exactly what I was after and what he could do and also was fine with some last minute changes from me.

He was very reliable, turning up exactly when he said, tidied up after himself every day, trustworthy and all in all a nice bloke to have around.

Vary happy with the price as well. I'm sure we will be using him again.

• 3 months later...
Another reccomenation for Greg. We only needed a small job done: some new shelves for an existing unit and some new floating shelves but we still received excellent service. Greg was easy to get hold of and deal with, gave good advice, did a good job and left everything clean and tidy. And the shelves look brilliant. We'd definitely use him again for future jobs.

• 3 months later...
Greg has just done another job for us and we're really pleased with the results - this time it was a fitted wardrobe in an alcove to the side of a fireplace chimney. It looks great and provides us with some much needed storage space in the corner of the room, and looks much better than a standalone bit of furniture. As ever Greg came up with a very reasonable quote, was a pleasure to have round the house and left no mess at all. We are so taken with the results that we're going to get him back to do some more cupboards in the kitchen so if you want to get hold of him get in quick!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Greg has just finished doing two fitted cupboards at our flat. He's done a brilliant job, finished to high quality and done within the week. Greg made sure I didn't have to compromise on my choice of finish and really went the extra mile to do so. Really pleased and would definitely recommend Greg!

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Greg recently made a bathroom cabinet, a fuse box cabinet and a bespoke under-the-stairs cupboard for us. He did a great job and was friendly and polite throughout. The wood supplied for one of the cupboard doors was slightly warped and Greg went out of his way to try to correct it, and when that didn't work he fitted a new door at no extra charge. He's a great guy and I'd definitely recommend him without hesitation. In fact, we'll be getting him back to hang a new front door for us :)

• 2 weeks later...

Greg has recently done all my skirting boards, dado rail, architrave and hung new doors or fixed old ones in the top floor of my house. All done to a really high standard and would recommend, he has a real eye for detail and is straightforward to deal with.

He's coming back soon to do the ground floor - a longer list so I will update then.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I would like to recommend Greg. He's just completed hanging some new doors, fitting skirting and overhauling some fitted cupboards for us. He was the only carpenter who suggested he could make modifications and improvements to our current cupboards, which has both saved us a lot of money and has a nice ecological feel to it. He also fixed my door lock when he noticed it was loose!

Nice guy, works hard and very reasonable prices.