Men and women...Mixed Footie at Peckham Rye Park

Re-re

Hi everyone!

I spoke to Ganapati and they will struggle to accomodate anything over 10 at that time...they said if we didn't mind being squashed at the table they could take 12 maximum but at our descretion. The only option for doing over that amount is to do it at lunch time or at 3.30pm that day and probably up to 16 people at those times...So...shout up everyone and see what you think. Perhaps we go elsewhere and go to Ganapati instead of homemade next Saturday after the game? Let me know...they are calling me back to get an answer from us next week.

Hello Everyone...Okay...the venue for Christmas night out has changed due to Ganapati not having the space. We will now go to Thai Corner Cafe on North Cross Road...we have the same date from 6 to 9pm. Need to know numbers by the second week of November and I also need a 5 pound deposit from everyone attending as they need that a week before we attend. Hope this is good for everyone and please let me know if your partners plan to attend too...Cheers

PS...you can bring your own booze there so makes for a cheaper night! :)

Well, TBH, as a real fan of Ganapati, am a bit disappointed. BUT have never been to Thai Corner Cafe and I've checked out the hygiene ratings (sorry - but I always do this!) and they get 4 stars! So, count me in too please Re-re. Thanks for arranging. And I'll bring my fiver on Wednesday (or before should we meet up before).

Hi there - name's freddy and I've been looking to play a casual kick about in Peckham Rye for a while (normally go to Clapham Common but getting tired of the 'long haul' with a pitch just round the corner. Hope to join you guys (in front of Peckham Rye Restaurant) this Sat - cheers!

Hi Tom, the Saturday football is at 11am. We meet on the field opposite the cafe on the rye...do you know it? We have been known to end up at the other side of the field when competition for space has been tough but we still meet in the same space at 11am so if you get there for then you should see us.

As re-re said further up, the Saturday footie is free, but we also have another kickabout on Wed eve, 7.30pm kickoff at DHFC. We pay for the pitch, so there is a small fee for the Wed matches. We have plenty of room for another player this evening if you fancy it? Let us know and someone will PM or post you the details.

Hope to see you soon!

ETA: kick-off now 7.30pm :D