Men and women...Mixed Footie at Peckham Rye Park

Re-re

LM, Michelle and I will probably be sucked into the cafe on our way home, but how will we let you know? Life would be easier if you had a working mobile, can't expect you to hobble all the way up here on a whim, or will hubby be chauffeuring you? Maybe you should put a phone on your Xmas list!

Excellent: will see you just after 2pm then (with T). No chauffeuring today (he did that last night!) - besides, I've been told to go on lots of little walks. Will be LOVELY to see you all.

As for a mobile - pah. I actually have one...had it for years...just don't know how to use it! Nor do I want to! Right...off to see if United can beat Everton!:-S Toodlepip. And enjoy the game...perfect weather (I am well envious).

LM you shouldn't resist technology...we'll drag you into the 21st century! Why, don't you remember when you didn't even know what a like button was and now look at you, updating your Facebooks! You'll be on "The Twitter" before you know it haha. Well ok maybe not, but you could stretch to texting surely! Good to see you earlier, shame I had to pop back for the handy man... He's still banging away on my roof terrace, ooh-er!

Maybe see you (and anyone else?) down the Dog tonight. We're popping down for a few around 8...

And "roof terrace" is a euphemism for...?

Seriously though, great to see ya'll. Decided that I won't come to the Dog tonight...just got home and I'm battered. Besides, being unable to drink and dance, chances are I would end up an even more miserable cow! Thanks for the invite. Anyway, managed to sneakily buy some buttered brazils and sugared almonds from Hope and Greenwood so I think I'll stay at home and suck away...:)). Have a lovely evening and catch up soon.

Hope your...erm...roof terrace is shipshape in no time at all, m-b and b_s...

Oh! and NINE a-side today? That has to be a record! Word is spreading people...

And to think it could have been me B-S!!! I agree....was wonderful to see you today Marie and you MUST come to the games to shoot the shit as they say...even for the last half an hour and then off for a coffee after? We all miss you!!!

I've not long seen your latest photo on Facebook. It's GORGEOUS! Re-re....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know when you do the next one. I shall get there by hook or by crook.

Regarding turning up to "shoot the shit"...I might just take you up on that (when you least expect it...ha ha)...like tomorrow maybe...ha ha ha ha...might even turn up with yellow and red cards...instill some discipline and order in the lotta ya! Tee hee...

*scarpers hobbles off*

Crikey, just realised I haven't responded to your earlier post re. our team meal, Re-re. Sorry about that. Yes please, could you add me to the list. Not sure about T: he wants to come, but it depends on his job - and where he is on that day. Don't suppose he can let you know much nearer the date?

Anyway, are you playing on Wednesday? If so, I'll come down and give you my ?5 deposit.

Thanks for organising. (How many are going now?)

To do with the timing of pitch slot (I think - though I could be wrong - it might need to revert to 7pm start). I said, as I won't be playing for a while, he would be better off speaking with either you or Re-re - hence my post. I sensed that he would probably prefer to speak ASAP (wants to sort things out I guess), but he did say - provided someone goes and sees him before the game tonight - that should be OK. He stressed that tonight is NOT affected.

Good game today guys! I have no idea what the score was, but I know it was pretty close and anyway, who cares ;-)

We had a word with Roger, our booked slot is changing back to 7pm - 8.30pm so if we could meet at 6.50pm that would be great. There will be another booking after ours so we'll have to make sure we start on time to get a full game.

Re-re I have LM's deposit for the Christmas do, I'll pass it on when I see you next :) Hope you're feeling better!