Men and women...Mixed Footie at Peckham Rye Park

Re-re

• 1 month later...

For players who are not on our Facebook Football Group Page (or who don't log on to Facebook regularly).

I will not be able to attend football tomorrow morning. Sorry about that. Anyway, I have the bibs etc. They are washed BUT I need to deliver them TONIGHT to someone who will be playing tomorrow morning. Could one of you contact me urgently in order that I can get them to you for tomorrow. Thanks.

Marie.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Beigemartin,

We certainly do! We play on pitch number 3 (the furthest away from the gate) behind DHFC from 7pm. We are the only mixed group so we should be easy to spot.

The cost is ?5 to cover the pitch.

Looking forward to seeing you later!

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all. Been looking for people to have a kickabout with, what days do you play? Any places still available? What sort of age range / standard are you all? Let me know if I can pop down next time your playing. I'm 26 and live at bottom of east dulwich road. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Hello guys...to everyone who has messaged or PM'd me...so sorry not been in touch but I am not in UK and needed to get in touch with the team first to see what was happening. Please read the opening line of the post for updates but seems we need few more females on Saturdays but full on males...and both females and males are welcome on Wednesdays. It is forever changing so keep in touch. :)

Hey Mattjedf,

Yep, of course you can come down. Sorry I missed your earlier post!

Just for reference here is the opening post of the thread which explains what we're about:

Mix of males and females play footie together on a Saturday mornings at Peckham Rye Park 11am (infront of the Peckham Rye Cafe) and on a Wednesday night 7pm at East Dulwich Hamlet.

We are always happy to have new faces show up so please feel free to join us for a fun kick about. (Saturdays are free and Wednesdays there is a cover charge

We are a really friendly group, competitive but not to the point of shouting at each other (unless it is encouragement). We are all of different levels and intend to keep it that way, so ball hogs and picky passers are probably best suited elsewhere. smiling smiley

If you haven't played in a while and want to get back into it, this would be a perfect way.

See you later

Michelle