Men and women...Mixed Footie at Peckham Rye Park

Re-re

Football tomorrow at DHFC. Kick off is at 7pm for anyone who wants to join us! It's ?5 per session.

We've got three weeks of this block booking left (including tomorrow), so it would be good to get an idea of who wants to block book again. Ideally we would book it before we finish for Christmas from January 11th onwards - is everyone back then?. As per the last time let me know if you're interested! :))

Thanks all

Good game tonight folks! Anyone know what the score was?

I've added it up on my super-duper spreadsheet and we have a total of 22 players that come on Wednesdays ::o I hope everyone doesn't turn up at once! Haha

There are only two sessions left until Christmas now, so if we want to book the next lot before finishing we'll need to sort the cash out pretty soon. Who's in?

For anyone who isn't a member of our Facebook Group, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/130818637018674/

Cheers Michelle xx

Really enjoyed tonight - nice to meet you all.

Having said I'll be there next week to people walking out, I've realised that I have a work event in the evening so can't. I'm defo keen for the long haul Michelle and keen to be involved in the next block booking.

I'll be back two weeks from now for the season finale.

Hi - I'm a long time stalker of this thread in particular as I've been waiting 5 months for my flat purchase to go through before I make the move from Battersea to ED. I'm particularly up for joining in on your Wednesday footie sesh's - hopefully perfect for a recovering from permanent injury 30 something... That's if you need anymore players??

Rich

Haha that's what I thought PSJ!

Ermm ok I spoke to Re-re about the Xmas do (Sat 3rd Dec at 6pm) in case any of the new peeps wanted to come along as the deposit for confirmed booking needs to be put down soon. So, the next chance to book a place is to give Re-re your fiver this Saturday. Oh and there are only 2 places left!

Thanks Re-re for organising!!!

Re-re, Michelle-b, or anyone else involved in organising this, is there any chance (at all) that Tony could join us for the Football Meal? I realise it's short notice, but he doesn't get a great deal of notice himself re. his whereabouts from week to week. If it's too late, then so be it, but I thought I'd ask (just in case).

*crosses fingies*

Didn't realise we had grown so much. Let me know if it all gets too much and I'll turn up, re-write the "rules", trip up those who get in my way, score a couple of own goals and pass the ball to the opposition throughout the game. That'll makem drop off again! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

BTW: Just 2 sleeps to go! xx

binary_star Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Haha that's what I thought PSJ!

>

> Ermm ok I spoke to Re-re about the Xmas do (Sat

> 3rd Dec at 6pm) in case any of the new peeps

> wanted to come along as the deposit for confirmed

> booking needs to be put down soon. So, the next

> chance to book a place is to give Re-re your fiver

> this Saturday. Oh and there are only 2 places

> left!

>

> Thanks Re-re for organising!!!

Is it definitely starting at 6pm? The problem is that I have an earlier meeting which means I have a very short timeframe in getting ready.