Can anyone recommend a plumber?

natalee54

Maurice just came round to our house on a Sunday to fix a broken stop tap. He was an absolute legend - all of the comments above ring true - he's got a lovely manner, was on time and charged a really reasonable rate. We'll definitely keep his number for the future. Thanks again Maurice!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Came to this post in middle on the night yesterday as our boiler sounded like it was going to explode. We called the first plumber listed (John - 07977909339) and he came round the same day and fixed everything for us. It actually turned out it was the washing machine that was on the brink of combustion!

Anyway, would massively recommend him - swift response, reasonable rates and all round good guy.

I would recommend khalif;

He has done a few jobs that were very urgent in my house;

I run a childminding business and boiler failed;

He was there within an hour and fixed it;

He also on another occasion fixed my leaking washing mashine even on the weekend(

I had very annoyed flat owners from below at my doorstep as it leaked down)

His number is

07904 657765

• 8 months later...
I would like to recommend Jo 07810717541, she sorted out a leak in my bathroom very quickly, her prices are reasonable, and she is a nice friendly lady that covers a lot of South London www.plumbingbyjo.com

Does anyone have a recommendation for a gas fitter?

We need to fix a leak on a boiler and have it serviced and have just had a bad experience with a cowboy.

Needs to be Gas Safe registered etc.

Many thanks

Yes, I know a very good Gas Safe registered company. Having had a nightmare issue with a broken boiler in a flat I rent, which needed to be replaced asap, I spoke to Gas Safe Heating & Plumbing Ltd - http://www.gassafe.net/ and they came round, quoted and were very competitive. Theirs wasn't the cheapest quote or the most expensive,but they explained it well and gave a range of options. When it came to installing they were quick, efficient and left the place tidy. They were also a pleasure to deal with (I spoke to a chap called Matt Saberi - 07973185483).

They guarantee their work for a year, and explained the registration process for the manufacturer's guarantee as well, as well as servicing and use.

All in all, I was left very satisfied and relieved that my tenant now has a reliable supply of hot water and heating for at least the next ten years.

Good evening. Just been recommending a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. Ashley ( Blueflame Gas Maintenance) Recently had work done. Very satisfied. 07850 401 730. Will provide free callout/no obligation quotes.

Hope you get it sorted. Ive been at the hands of Cowboy engineers in the past. Happy to give a positive review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I moved into a flat not a flat in SE22 not long ago and had quite a few intricate pieces of plumbing work done. I can state that the plumber I used, Andy, whose name is on this forum somewhere was a great help! Loads of helpful advice and managed to solve the pipework problems in a quick manner.

Would not hesitate in recommending him in the future.

His number is 07983 688451

Chet

• 2 years later...
Am happy to recommend John (07977909339) and his team. Had a leak in the bathroom, called John at about 9.30pm and he sent Gary around within the half hour. All sorted. Will definitely use again.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I?d just like to follow up and share my recommendation for John and his colleague Gary. They were quick to respond and resolve a leaky dishwasher issue. No hassle, job done quickly.

Much appreciated. You can contact John here: ‭+44 7977 909339‬

Juliette

• 7 months later...
Can not recommend Maurice enough!!! Great lovely friendly guy. I messaged him on Friday evening and he was over Saturday morning after a leak from my flat to the flat below. Was from my washing machine but I asked him to also look at my existing pipework for peace of mind... which he did and also changed a valve for me under the sink. Great guy and echo all positive praise him on this forum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...