Nobody talking bollox on here any more?

Senor Chevalier

What would you think if on my commute to work I took out of my handbag an electric shaver, toothbrush and my false teeth and finished preparing myself for the day ahead while travelling on the tube/train? Mad, I'm sure. So how come so many women spend their journey applying make-up? And it's usually the pretty ones. If you want to set off to work semi 'dressed', do the make up at home and come in your jammies. Then get dressed. It would make the journey for some of the rest of us that more interesting.

BTW, yesterday, while following the hoardes off trains to the next one/exit, twice I nearly crashed into a female's rear as she suddenly stopped to read a text message. Shouldn't people have to take a 'walking test' if they are to own a phone? I think so. That was dangerous walking in my opinion. Good job I was able to do an emergency stop on both occasions but if I'd been going faster it could have been nasty.

I trust this post is on the right thread Admin.

Err, if trains (as well as buses) supplied cheese and commuters carrying cream cheese canapes could commonly be seen then frustrating females finished with their face who then turn to thumbing texts would be risking cream cheese to the posterior which (concerned about their appearance as they clearly are) might be a suitable deterrent.

I have long held the belief that almost all foods are improved through the addition of cheese (or that there there are very few that are not). Could it be that I've missed the wider point, that cheese improves all things not just food...?

Senor Chevalier Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have long held the belief that almost all foods

> are improved through the addition of cheese (or

> that there there are very few that are not).

> Could it be that I've missed the wider point, that

> cheese improves all things not just food...?

Senior Cheesevalier

You may be aware that a fellow CheeseRangeronce had a penchant for much Fromage.

NETTE:-S

Dear Lady, I beg you

To cook as you please,

But don?t overlook the

Importance of cheese!

As a casserole topping

All bubbly and brown,

It will make your fine cooking

The talk of the town.

As a spread for a sandwich

Or a puffy souffl?

It will help you to cope