Pink Thursdays

gingerK

• 2 weeks later...
What a great night at pink Thursday last night.I will definitely come to the next one on 5 jan and first thursdays after that. Great to see so many gaybours out in one place and meet new people. Definitely better than having to go into soho. I loved that the black cherry made a new pink cocktail for the group.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Tara yes it is completely open event for gay girls and boys and friends. You just turn up. It is the first Thursday of every month from 7pm at the black cherry on lordship lane. So next one is thu 2 feb. Just come and say hello and the organisers will introduce you to a few people. It is very friendly. See you there if you make it.

• 2 months later...

Hi there

Sorry for the delay in replying, was away on holidays.. yes the venue has changed and we are now meeting at the newly refurbished House of Tippler (the old Liquorish), 123 Lordship Lane which we have tried a few times and the staff are very friendly and very keen to have us there once a month. The next get together is Thursday 5th April from 7ish. Look forward to seeing you there

Kate

I just tried out house of tippler this evening with azfew of the pink thursday gang and We all loved it.

Tim the owner made us a new pink cocktail to try out and it was lovely. A pink version of his East Dulwich Mule cocktail. He makes a mean cocktail.

They are going to do food in a few weeks. The decor is much improved with funky wallpaper, quirky furniture and a raised wooden floor area where the dj used to be when it was liquorish bar.

Come along to pink Thursday on 5th April and try out the new venue.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Sorry was away for a few days. Pink Thursdays is always on the first Thursday of the month. It seems to be primarily ladies but we have some guys and are happy to have lots more. We are now going to be based permanently at the Draft House (formerly known as Black Cherry) on Lordship Lane. It is where we started out, is a lovely bar with a very friendly management, and is well located for public transport.. we generally gather there from about 7ish

Dan thanks very much for the interest in hosting our evenings. We do do a lot of one off local things such as walks, sunday brunch etc which we post on our group page (anyone interested can find us at pink thursdays in group section of facebook)and having seen your fantastic flyer for your pub which came through my door, am sure we will arrange some gatherings at yours, will be in touch when we do..

Kate