Witnesses required for serious attempted assault in Peckham Rye Park October 9th

Steve32

Steve32 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is not the place to engage in who is in right

> or wrong.

That doesn't sit very well with your long and detailed description of the events which is clearly written to put forward your version; you could have just said there was an incident and asked for witnesses. Nor does it accord with your unpleasant and unnecessary description of the other party as "pond scum" who is bound to have previous convictions. The way you have spread accusations across social media - in a way which effectively amounts to harrassment - and the contrasting accounts offered on here make your case look extremely dubious.

Steve mate, I think you better explain yourself, because it?s looking pretty bad for you!

I wasn?t there, I don?t know the truth on this matter, but I?m willing to bet money that you didn?t expect any kind of online rebuttal. Don?t start what you can?t finish, and all that...

All men should be aware of how nervous women can be when they are out and about - especially on their own - and the measures they go to to feel safe. With this in mind, they should be aware of their behaviour and how it can be interpreted. Men, generally, don't have the same worries.

It's completely unacceptable to pursue a woman on her own and expect it to not be considered threatening and dangerous.