Racist Bigot spouting bile on tram

Parkdrive

Claudia Drezner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So?

>

> Are you saying that they've never offended anyone?

> And should people who post racist insults online

> have their kids put into care upon having their

> identity revealed?

Expect a call from the social services at any moment, they are concerned about you.

Claudia Drezner Wrote:

> I didn't inquire upon the guest list, they

> enthusiastically brought it up repeatedly

> throughout the evening. They were incredibly

> peculiar parents, on various fronts.

Bizarre

A children's birthday party in the evening.

Never in 11 years as a parent, has either of my children been to a children's birthday party in the evening.

Never.

Maybe we lead sheltered lives.

NETTE:-S

This awful woman seems to have started a trend, and at least two more persons have been captured in full poisonous rant mode and have been posted on youtube. The worrying thing is that those sitting or standing by these "people" chose to say next to nothing, and not one appears to call the Police to report these vile excuses for human beings. Have we really become so apathetic?

When I watched the video, I didn't see a woman who was drunk or high on anything......it looked to me as though some kind of row had started for whatever reason (with another passenger) and the woman turned to the most extreme form of insult she could think of (racial abuse). That in no way condones what she said of course but we see that all the time.....someone gets into a row, loses their temper and then says things that are meant to hurt.

We don't see from the video how the incident started for example. I suspect it wasn't some ad hoc random rant but precipitated by something between the two passengers. That doesn't excuse, but also doesn't say to me that she should have her child taken away either. If we removed the child from every parent that expresses an unpalatable view then we'd have a bigger crisis of children in care than we already do.

> This awful woman seems to have started a trend

> It's a worrying trend.

The only observable trend is of newpapers all flogging the same story, messageboarders following it, and subsequent buttons being pressed ad lib.

And even that's not really a trend, it happens all the time. I think there are some boards that can more or less subsist on posting the day's Daily Mail story URLs as thread starters.

Sorry I can't have a parent being allowed to have custody of a child after launching into to a rant especially when this person is obviously drunk, medicated or both. Apart from her noxious views she puts herself, and her child at risk. Responsible parenting?

> Sorry I can't have a parent being allowed to have custody of a child after launching into to a rant especially when

> this person is obviously drunk, medicated or both. Apart from her noxious views she puts herself, and her child at risk.

> Responsible parenting?

Hanging is too good for her. Take her down. Next YouTube clip please.

ianr Wrote:

> > Sorry I can't have a parent being allowed to

> have custody of a child after launching into to a

> rant especially when

> > this person is obviously drunk, medicated or

> both. Apart from her noxious views she puts

> herself, and her child at risk.

> > Responsible parenting?

>

> Hanging is too good for her. Take her down. Next

> YouTube clip please.

So you think she's a responsible, fit and proper person to bring up a child do you? Next social worker applicant please.

Parkdrive Wrote:

> So you think she's a responsible, fit and proper person to bring up a child do you? Next social worker applicant please.

I think nothing about her. I know next to nothing about her. I have not seen the video. I would not dare to make anything but the most provisional and inconsequential of judgements of her even if I had watched it. I am glad that any authorities entrusted to make any significant decisions about her or her children will do so only after consideration of all available evidence and of all possible courses of action, and that any decisions about children will have their overall well-being as the main concern.

ianr Wrote:

> Parkdrive Wrote:

>

> > So you think she's a responsible, fit and proper

> person to bring up a child do you? Next social

> worker applicant please.

>

> I think nothing about her. I know next to nothing

> about her. I have not seen the video. I would

> not dare to make anything but the most provisional

> and inconsequential of judgements of her even if I

> had watched it. I am glad that any authorities

> entrusted to make any significant decisions about

> her or her children will do so only after

> consideration of all available evidence and of all

> possible courses of action, and that any decisions

> about children will have their overall well-being

> as the main concern.

You mean like they did in the case of Baby P? A lot of words for someone who thinks "nothing" of this person.

Parkdrive: "Sorry I can't have a parent being allowed to have custody of a child after launching into to a rant especially when this person is obviously drunk, medicated or both".

And what would you like to do with the 10's of thousands of children you've just removed from their ("drunk, medicated or both") parents ?