Racist Bigot spouting bile on tram

Parkdrive

It was a diagnosis 'Claudia' not an insult.

'Mental retardation is a generalized disorder appearing before adulthood, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors. Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment.'

Please feel free to explain what part of that definition doesn't apply to your views 'Claudia'?

You fabricate without foundation wildly speculative scenarios to reposition the 'white woman' as the oppressed individual in this encounter, and conjure up one dimensional interpretations of international incidents to back up your prejudice.

I think "impaired cognitive functioning" just about covers that.

You imagine that an unforgivablly abusive offensive aggressive and racist verbal assault signals the right moment to air this grievance. "Deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors" just about covers that.

Your pretended hurt feelings are a thin veneer on your motivation 'Claudia', it's shameful.

Claudia Drezner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm simply trying to achieve some balance. I'm

> also appalled at the media's witchhunt of this

> woman. And although I share in her exarsperation,

> to a degree, she put her child at risk by saying

> what she said, where she said it. Because from

> where I'm sitting it looked as though the young

> man behind her was about to assault her.

>

> And yes, she was clearly drunk or high. I suspect

> the former.

Why do you say that it looked like the man behind her was about to assault her? How do you know he wasn't just going to confront her? I think it's wrong for you to judge him and assume he was going to do her any physical harm!

Her attitude was absolutely disgutsing and to speak like that infront of her own child was shocking. Just goes to show by his response that he is used to hearing that kind of language!

I am surprised she was allowed to rant for so long before being asked to shut up, there was children on the tram ffs! I think the tram driver should have stopped the tram and kicked her off. I don't think she was drunk or high just ignorant!

And Claudia I think you're wrong in saying that if it had been the otherway round that less of a fuss would have been made. It would't have been acceptable either and just as many people black and white would have been disgusted.

You're a cowardly, obnoxious liar who's uncomfortable with an opposing opinion

Where have I "fabricated without foundation wildly speculative scenarios to reposition the 'white woman' as the oppressed individual in this encounter", 'Huguenot'.

Do you condone the undeniably racist organisation I've linked previously?

I don't feel in the least discomforted by your opinion 'Claudia'. I'm disgusted by it.

You've invented scenarios where offensive white women on trams are on the verge of being attacked.

You've deliberately misquoted claims of anti-white immigration strategies to whip up racial prejudice.

You've now presented a reasonable and universally welcomed association designed to ensure equitable and even tratement for all with the pejorative term 'an undeniably racist organisation'.

Far from my own discomofort, I suspect your increasingly aggressive tone underlines an essentially weak and skulking personality who uses racism as a crutch for a fragile ego.

More lies. Seriously, unless you're doing this for your own ammusement, where have I invented scenarios where offensive white women are on the verge of being attacked on a tram?

And how does the National Black Police Association "ensure equitable and even tratement for all"? It doesn't. It's specifically designed to discriminate by furthering the interests of black policemen and women only. It's racist, and you're intolerably stupid for overlooking that.

'Claudia', here's where you 'invented scenarios where offensive white women are on the verge of being attacked on a tram':

"I'm simply trying to achieve some balance. I'm also appalled at the media's witchhunt of this woman. And although I share in her exarsperation, to a degree, she put her child at risk by saying what she said, where she said it. Because from where I'm sitting it looked as though the young man behind her was about to assault her."

Can you not remember what you said? Do you remember you wrote it down?