Who to follow on Twitter in E. Dulwich?

Jakido

spark67 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've made some great new friends locally via

> twitter & it good for finding local bloggers &

> sharing views..especially for foodies like me :)

xxxxxxx

We basically use it to get details of our gigs etc to people who will use Twitter but might not open their emails or look on our website - I hardly ever use it otherwise as I don't have a smartphone, though I do sometimes via my laptop for stuff like the phone-hacking enquiry or when the riots were on, to get breaking news.

The Reliant is a brand new community and arts magazine for Dulwich, Camberwell and Peckham. The first issue comes out 1st February. We tweet about great events in the area and publicise the people who deserve it. It would be great if you could support us!

EDIT: Might help if I put our twitter on here! @thereliantmag

Would love it if anyone followed us @theliteracytree - we are a local based Literacy consultancy for Schools, parents and other organisations. Lots of book talk (around ch's books) on there! Followers are few on the ground as we have only just got onto twitter so would like a few more :)

@adrianflower which gets updates post big drinking sessions (don't ask!!) and muses on anything to do with photography..

and my business

@studio73bv for a more formal offering!

:)

- edit to say I have started to follow some of other local tweeters c/o this thread, good to keep in touch..