Advice on Private Prosecution

Steve32

And you foolishly incriminated yourself in a long private conversation with me (because as with others who questioned your account on the forum, you deem it fit to send unsolicited messages that usually end with a threat, as your first one to me did). Will you take that tone with a defence barrister? I demonstrated to you exactly how that barrister will rip your story apart. It is clear you are the instigator of what followed on that day. You will never win this case for all the reasons listed in a very good post about the legal process earlier in this thread. It is very telling that you have not actually spoken with any qualified legal adviser still as well.

Steve32 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Joe,

>

> I have deliberated refused to engage. Rather

> foolishly, she made statements which are very

> helpful to me - they undermine her case. Some can

> be disproved, and some are inconsistent with other

> things she's said. She's also guilty of slander.

>

> It would be rather stupid of me to attack her

> version of events in an open forum, rather than

> keeping my powder dry and deploying my counter

> arguments in a legal setting.

>

> Seems basic common sense to me. However, for the

> record, I strongly rebut her version.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Steve

Yes, I had the slander threat too and then pointed out how difficult it is to bring and win slander cases in the UK.

There are no witnesses to the row over the dog. There is a witness to Steve following and harassing the woman.

In fact so much about his account that day is odd. He claims her dog 'attacked' him. But he was not bitten or bruised by it. The owner did the responsible thing and put it on the lead and walked away. Some heated words were exchanged, it seems because Steve thinks she has a dangerous dog (even though she had no trouble putting it on a lead and walking it away, and even though it did not bite him), and wanted to report her to Police and asked to take a photo of her. She declined as is her right to do so (he gave me this information btw). So what did he do after she walked away? He followed her and filmed her anyway! She warned him that she would call her husband if he did not leave her alone (Steve told me this himself too) and he ignored her and carried on. And he still thinks he has some sort of a case?

rendelharris Wrote:

> A side-issue but slander only refers to oral

> defamation. What you could claim is that you have

> been libelled, though it seems nobody (including

> the police) apart from you believes this is the

> case. You are clearly, if nothing else, wildly

> trigger-happy regarding legal action, a prime

> example being that when you deleted your tweets

> regarding this matter and I tweeted "Perhaps

> you've realised harrassing single women in parks

> is not advisable" you sent me a PM saying you were

> going to sue me if I didn't delete the tweet.

> When I refused you said you were going to report

> me to the police for that tweet (which would have

> given them a proper good laugh if nothing else).

> You really need to calm down and talk to someone

> sensible who actually knows the law; they will

> soon show you that you are on an absolute hiding

> to nothing that will have no effect apart from

> wasting your time and money.

>

> Incidentally, you have now sent me seven PMs

> regarding these matters, which is frankly more

> than enough. I'm more than happy to debate with

> you on this public forum (or any other), but any

> additional PMs will, henceforth, be deleted

> unread.

>

> P.S. If you're going to search for people on

> Linkedin, best to anonymise yourself, as otherwise

> it makes you look a bit weird and obsessive when

> your name appears on searches, as yours did on my

> feed.

No, but I am on my way to deleting my account once i?ve sent my private email and other details to several witnesses which have come forward. EDF has proved useful in this respect and I thank the administrators and organisers from the bottom of my heart.

I?ve heard jokes/comments made before about the type of people who spend their entire lives chatting/commenting on internet forums. However, It?s been really eye-opening to experience it for myself. The fact that individuals are willing to give up their time in order to publicly slander/libel other people?s characters is breath-taking.

Fortunately, unlike such people, I?ve got a real world to go back to. I do worry about those which remain.

I did ask the moderator to delete some comments above, but now wonder if they are best left as reflections of the characters posting. Sadly, these people have chosen the cowards approach of online anonymity. Says all you need to know about them.

Bye,

Steve

Says the man who has posted multiple threads, with multiple comments on each, pursuing a case in which he is clearly in the wrong and making groundless and childish threats of prosecution against anyone who points out what a sad, pompous and deluded individual he is. Utterly pathetic.

"Cowards' [note apostrophe, Mr.I am Oxford educated!] approach of online anonymity" eh, Mr Steve32? Rendel Harris is my real and full name, were you christened Steve32? And yet you've used this forum and your anonymity to spread unfounded allegations and insult those who supposedly threatened you - "pond scum who has obviously been in prison", remember?

Very good riddance.

P.S. Since posting this I've received another PM from Steve32 - my ninth! As I told him earlier in this thread I would, I deleted it unread. I wonder if it contained another threat to sue me or report me to the police? I'll be worrying about that for precisely no seconds, I can tell you.

P.P.S. Just received my tenth message, again deleted unread! Doesn't look much like someone who has "a real world to go back to"!

Steve32 Wrote:

> No, but I am on my way to deleting my account once

> i?ve sent my private email and other details to

> several witnesses which have come forward

I sincerely doubt this is true.

EDF has

> proved useful in this respect and I thank the

> administrators and organisers from the bottom of

> my heart.

>

> I?ve heard jokes/comments made before about the

> type of people who spend their entire lives

> chatting/commenting on internet forums. However,

> It?s been really eye-opening to experience it for

> myself. The fact that individuals are willing to

> give up their time in order to publicly

> slander/libel other people?s characters is

> breath-taking.

?Hello Pot? Hello Pot? This is Kettle. Send colour, over!?

M

>

> Fortunately, unlike such people, I?ve got a real

> world to go back to. I do worry about those which

> remain.

>

No you don?t, you only want to boost your own ego.

> I did ask the moderator to delete some comments

> above,

Interesting how they didn?t, eh?

but now wonder if they are best left as

> reflections of the characters posting. Sadly,

> these people have chosen the cowards approach of

> online anonymity. Says all you need to know about

> them.

>

Yes, because I?m really going to risk my persec over someone so plainly unstable. Given that you?ve been happily using the web to attack others, I?m somehow unmoved by your accusations.

You do realise that people are exchanging the PM?s you sent them and comparing notes on you?

All that said, if you do manage to find me, you being a bigly highly most intelligent, I mean like so intelligent well connectedly international man, I somehow fancy my chances...

> Bye,

> Steve

I doubt we?ve heard the last of you. Anytime darling...

I seriously think moderator should be looking at the comments above (particularly those from JoeLeg)

Since putting nothing more than a request for witnesses out (and keeping lots of details of the crime private/secret), a similar mob of characters has been chasing me around the forums with irrelevant comments based on hearsay from another party whose account has been unchallenged entirely.

Some of the individuals above have sent abusive messages to me both on here, via PM and some via my website which they somehow identified.

I've kept records of all sent and received messages I've received for later legal purposes.

Steve

God almighty. Pop off now, you silly little man, as you said you would. Details of the crime? You, who are so fond of making legal threats, should know that you are thereby accusing your victims of committing a crime, which clearly they have not (in the view of the police) - you have therefore libelled them. Unless they are convicted of a crime (as they are so clearly not going to be) they have a very strong case against you.

Steve, you are the one that goes after people, not the other way round. We all have the messages YOU sent to us (first).

Your conversation with me privately will never help you in court and I pointed that out to you whilst we were having it. Are you some kind of narcissistic fantasist by any chance? Because you really do show all the signs of being one, seriously. Give it a break.

I'm sure he's still slinking back for a look. In which case Steve, I love this sentence:

Some of the individuals above have sent abusive messages to me both on here, via PM and some via my website which they somehow identified.

I "somehow identified" your website (though didn't send you any messages via it, abusive or otherwise) due to the fact that you and the name of your website showed up on my Linkedin profile as one of the people who'd been running searches on me. Isn't it terrible when you can't undertake peculiar secret stalking activities on the internet without people "somehow identifying" you?

But he?s so bigly Oxford cleverman, how did he get caught out by something so scummy?

Wait, wait...oh yeah. Because academic success is not a guaranteed equivalence for real life skills.

This is, after all, someone who allowed themselves to be terrified by a Spaniel that didn?t touch them.

For somebody who has the real world to go back to Steve, you certainly post a lot on here...

I suppose some good has come from these posts, it's united people who usually disagree so much with each other. The enemy of my enemy et al...

Seriously Steve, you could google (other search engines are available) private prosecution service and then when you speak to anybody, they will happily tell you that you're p'ing into the wind.

The fact that you started your beautifully written previous post by name calling the woman's husband, then refused to answer any of the follow ups on that particular thread, meant that anybody with the slightest inclination to side with you on this entire episode has completely vanished.

You should count yourself lucky that you aren't being prosecuted yourself for voyeurism...

I believe you mentioned something about the UN in your previous post too, maybe you can apply for some of the aid that they offer to fund your unnecessary litigation...

Good day sir!