Strange bottles full of orange liquid

No buses go by here, nor coaches nor taxis so that's out, I'm afraid. And, no matter what, you can't get away from the fact that no matter why anyone should want/need to pee into a botle, it can be disposed of down a drain even if you haven't a loo.

No, this is weird

Lynne

Bloonoo, I think you may be on the right track.

I was in the gym this morning and saw something remarkably similar. Orange liquid, non-matching bottle.

That was a home-made isotonic drink the 'real' weights guys use.

Maybe someone's made up a bit too much and chucked it on the way home.

I can't imagine you'd want to drink more of a mixture of squash, maltodextrose and salt than you had to.

I tried to sneak a photo but didn't want risk any 'roid rage'.

There are plenty of minicab drivers who park nearby though and wait for call-outs on the street. You can usually tell where they've been as there's a collection of take-away rubbish scattered round the pavement/gutter. If they're not based in an office then it's possible that they have no access to a toilet and have to make do with a bottle..? Speculation of course.

The thing that disturbs me the most is that somebody is *deliberately* leaving the bottles out in plain view, they *want* them to be seen or they'd dump them in a corner or better still pour the contents down the drain and recycle the bottle.

It's just plain weird, gross and a bit creepy too!

Contact Environmental Health immediately and report suspicious liquids being dumped. They should be all over it asap. Doesn't matter if it ends up being harmless, but it should be reported and checked. If it was something like lucozade or something equally harmless, why is the person not just pouring it down the drain and recycling the bottles?

Environmental Health are the guys for the job I think.

Nice Pic Tara, reminds me of The Usual Suspects for some reason!

Liquid also looks exaclty like my morning Berocca type drink. Which isn't a confession btw.:))

Now I know one shouldn?t be advocating the use of guns round here, or even making light of them...but I can?t help seeing those bottles lined up and wishing I had an air rifle (which would also let you smell the contents without getting too close!)

It's clearly an art installation. A comment on the state of our society. An examination of the different waste products amongst us and how we use and view them. The ephemeral and the less so, the undervalued and the essentially not valued.

No?

Worker Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Couple more bottles neatly lined up on the corner

> of Spurling and Crawthew this morning.

Yes. They were there last night. 21.00 when I saw them.

Did look as if they had been carefully placed.

Cannot be Pee. ? One person could not possibly Pee that much.

Fox.

bloonoo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> if that's the case then I hate to think where the

> number 2s are going...

Well, there are a lot of threads about how much dog mess is on our streets, but so far everyone admitting to be a dog owner swears blind that they pick up after their dog. Perhaps the mess has been wrongly identified, and the urine depositor of Crawthew Grove has also been distributing other waste products around the area?

I like the first photo... reminds me of the Usual Suspects. Apt, really... who is ED's urine-soaked Kaiser Soza? Anybody up for a stake-out? I demand long-lens photo action of the perpetrator in the act (ideally not the actual, you know, act, but you get my point...) It's name and shame time!