Obsessions.

Annette Curtain

I cant touch sticky or greasy food with my fingers & the thought of any food touching my palms makes me shudder. Cooking is a nightmare i have to have a tap running & have a roll of kitchen towel at the ready. As a baby apparently i wouldnt eat anything with my hands. I lived in the middle east for a number of years, this did cause some problems at meal times.

For years as a kid any route I took when out and about with my chums had to be 're-traced' when I was on my way home, to kind of 'undo' the pattern I'd created. This meant I often returned home extremely late, and extremely tired, especially if we'd cycled say through the woods, onto the next town etc. My mates got used to me insisting on going home 'the way we came' and often some of them came along to see if I really did cover the entire route back, and I'm talking going the 'correct' way back around a lamp post, through the same park gate, even between the same trees in the woods which meant I ended up with extreme observational skills.

Glad I shook that one off.

Salsaboy, do you have particular socks for left foot and right foot? I know someone who has left and right socks, like shoes. I don't know how she knows.

However, since it's not fair to mention that without sharing my own weirdness, I will add that I cannot bear liquid spills on tables. You'll see me surreptitiously wiping up other people's splashes on pub tables and trying to put beer mats under everyone's glasses.

Ha ha! We're all freaks!

That bog roll thing is spot on - I've walked downstairs in my boxers before asking 'why the f*** would you do this?'.

I didn't think it was weird, but clearly in the bright sunshine of hindsight I understand why people's jaws dropped...

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Washing up. The wife just chucks stuff in the

> sink, and I have to take it all out, and put it

> back in order so that my special system works.

The special system where you have to take all the spoons out so it doesn't splash back when you're taking a leak?

I have special colour socks which I wear to meetings.

I was in court the other day, all very serious ( and pale blue calmness on my feet )

Once sorted I had my "I'm outta here" red socks ready in my brief case

( I had surreptitiously stroked these as a good omen when presenting my final documents to m'lud )

It was a good day indeed.

Oh and on occasions I wear them Port-n-Starboard ( red-left/green-right )

NETTE(tu)

maxxi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Otta Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Washing up. The wife just chucks stuff in the

> > sink, and I have to take it all out, and put it

> > back in order so that my special system works.

>

>

> The special system where you have to take all the

> spoons out so it doesn't splash back when you're

> taking a leak?

Dirty Boy

In the sink ?

Only after a big night, no.

*ahem*

NETTE:-S

I once flew from Mendoza in Argentina to Santiago in Chile.

Imagine my chagrin when it turned out the Chilean U21 rugby team were on board fresh from the U21 World Cup in Argentina.

La Piba had to practically restrain me to keep me on board!!!

Easily the most anxious 20 minutes of my entire life (its a very short flight)!