Baby Swing, is it worth getting one?

emsiemcb

My 6 week old baby isn't enjoying his bouncy chair as much as my other 2 children did so I was wondering about investing in a baby swing. Was wondering if anyone who has had one can tell me if they found it useful or not? And also which ones are good? There seem to be a great variance on price(as with everything I guess!)

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks Fushcia really appreciate it, with two others to look after I think it might be worth the investment! - which one did you have and would you recommend it - from my brief internet search it looks like the Fisher Price ones are pretty good.

I bought the Mama's and Papa's starlite swing and my baby really really loved it! You only use them for a few months but I found it was worth it. I agree buy second hand if you can... or a long shot if you are ever passing the mama's and papa's factory shop in Stoke!?! they do them new for ?60! xx

Hiya!

My now 5 month old really didn't like any of the bouncers or swinging chairs...still doesn't! We've been through pretty much every single one available on the hight street and had to return them all! I must admit that FP (an older model- deep and reclining one with vibrations and music and swinging motion) that I bought second hand on here was of interst for 2 days! So I agree with Fuschia it'd def worth getting second hand...