Horse Flu British Racing Abandoned

TE44

Development of a novel live equine flu vaccine. (Link)

I cannot find the vaccine used in Uk at the moment nor from the stables with reported cases.

Horse flu is not deadly, yes it can be, the question of why it is fatal for some is not simple. As in humans there may be complex issues involved or it may be obvious due to multiple health problems. When fear is stirred up, it's very difficult to get past hysteria, especially in press, media, etc. Its no secret I don't believe pharmaceuticals put our health first, but it worries me these experiments with live flu viruses are in the hands of companies who are motivated by greed. Anyone know which vaccine is being used for horses in uk, thanks

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0042682218300059

National Vaccine Information Centre have worked closely with World Health Authoritys and CDC over the years, they are concerned about being closed down. Free speech,info yeah right. No doubt you'll agree with closing down all these dangerous nutters Joeleg, a very very slippery slope and also an insult to people suffering through vaccine damage.

https://www.nvic.org

"The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is an American 501©(3)[1] anti-vaccine organization which has been widely criticized as a leading source of misinformation and fearmongering about vaccines. While NVIC describes itself as the "oldest and largest consumer led organization advocating for the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections", it promotes false and misleading information including the discredited claim that vaccines cause autism, and its campaigns portray vaccination as risky, encouraging people to consider "alternatives".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Information_Center

TE44 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> National Vaccine Information Centre have worked

> closely with World Health Authoritys and CDC over

> the years, they are concerned about being closed

> down. Free speech,info yeah right. No doubt you'll

> agree with closing down all these dangerous

> nutters Joeleg,

What, you mean people like you who spread lies and misinformation and hide behind secret groups because they don?t like being challenged? Yup, I want them shut down, and I want threats like you imprisoned.

What you do to your own body is your own business, but when your behaviour is a danger the health of others you are a threat and must be treated as such. I have no moral qualms with that.

a very very slippery slope and

> also an insult to people suffering through vaccine

> damage.

>

> https://www.nvic.org

And those people who are still alive because of vaccines? Got anything to say about them? Or do you believe they should be dead?

ETA - By the way, I had a good read of that website you linked to. As a result I am even more firmly convinced in the fallacy of your arguments. That is not a place of open-minded discussion, it is simply the polite face of a virulent movement that does not accept modern medicine has anything to offer; I would equate it to a 1970?s Sinn Fein.

ETA 2 - For e ample, right there on the front page we have ?On Jan. 16, 2019 the World Health Organization (WHO) issued a report ranking ?vaccine hesitancy? as one of the top ?Ten Threats to Global Health in 2019? with no discussion of poverty, poor sanitation and poor nutrition as the greatest contributors to disease and early death in human populations?.

A bigger straw man it would be harder to find. No one, anywhere, is denying those factors, but try removing vaccines from the equation and watch the death rate rocket.

The one simple argument that you can?t handle is the decline in infant mortality since the introduction of vaccines. I don?t for one moment think that you like children dying young, or you want it to return, but the fact is vaccines are DIRECTLY responsible for less people dying young, just as antibiotics and better surgical understanding keep people alive longer, medical advances are the reason far fewer soldiers died pro rata in Iraq and Afghanistan than Vietnam, and we can enable people to live a full life with conditions from diabetes to HIV.

No one claims medicine is perfect, but kindly point me to the most recent cholera outbreak in the U.K.?

This planet is being poisoned, agrochemical and pharmaceutical work hand in hand, it has bred a society that welcomes duality without understanding. There would be no recognition of the damage done to our children and to soldiers damaged by vaccine, if everyone had your opinion, earlier on this thread you accused me of damaging my children. There was no interest in how my children had faired withou vaccines. Here us where the difference is, although it you assume me to be threatening, I think you will find there is many people feel threatened who have not vaccinated. I am sure your fear feels more real to you, or at least as much as people you disagree with. On an individual level, It has never been a great problem , it has become slighty heated at times, I have only ever encountered abuse and hatred on this forum (I do not use any other social media). Of course I realise individual points of view, especially when coming together with others can lead to movements, changes etc. It is a very naive and dangerous way, to think you can lock up or silence people for having a different view, and again I will say a collaborated view which has brought about questions and justice,

That is in no way an answer to the point, and you are deluded if you think it is.

You know full well before the advent of vacinnes a lot more children died of measles et al than they do now.

ETA - Also, you haven?t actually read that ONS link properly, have you?

?However, over the past 30 years, the rate of decline of the infant mortality rate has varied, with the decrease between 1996 and 2006 being half as much as was recorded between 1986 and 1996. In contrast, the decrease in the past 10 years was higher than that of the decade before (Figure 1). Since 1986, when the rate was 9.6 deaths per 1,000 live births, there has been a 60.4% fall in the infant mortality rate in England and Wales.?

Have a look at it again. There?s also a graph of that helps.

Wow, that's spectacular TE44, you can use a 0.1 per thousand increase in infant mortality between 2015 and 2016 to try to make your point and ignore the 60%+ decline in mortality in the last thirty years? Do you really expect to be taken seriously?

> Oh and by the wsy I think 2017 kas cholera

> outbreak.

Not quite sure what that means - if you mean that there has been a cholera outbreak in the UK, the last indigenous UK cholera case was in 1893.

TE44 Wrote:

> Just replying to Joeleg, regarding child

> mortality, off you go and read the histoy link

> rendell.

I did. I've looked at the link you provided and the facts in that link are as stated above. You really don't have an answer, do you?

I meant the cholera link, the point is Joeleg said child mortality had decreased, that is questionable, whatever that shows it will not be an isolated cause, which seems to be a problem for people who like to blame, and like to create us and them situations then talk of paranoia as if looking from a distance.

TE44 Wrote:

> I meant the cholera link, the point is Joeleg said

> child mortality had decreased, that is

> questionable

Arrrggghhh! That is not questionable, the link you yourself provided shows that infant mortality has been reduced by 60% since 1986! Good grief.

TE44 Wrote:

> I meant the cholera link, the point is Joeleg said

> child mortality had decreased, that is

> questionable, whatever that shows it will not be

> an isolated cause, which seems to be a problem for

> people who like to blame, and like to create us

> and them situations then talk of paranoia as if

> looking from a distance.

There?s literally nothing I can say that will make you look any stupider than you do right now.

What is the point you are trying to make, rendel you have a problem with the stats because its to minimal then Joeleg points out its wrong how ive read, no problem with timescale being added when figures differ from his insistance of stats. What does this mean to you both, do you see this proving something. We have more children on meds than ever before, allergies, bronchial, etc etc then theres the ritalin, dexedrine. I am not saying these are all linked to vaccines, but I believe it is part of a bigger picture. As is motality rates. I do not have the energy or the computer to put up links easily.

Over the last few years we have seen cases rising of accute flaccid myelitis (Afm), polio symptoms.in US and less in UK, this disease has been recently described as rare, regardless of

It affecting thousands of polio free casualties who have been vaccinated in India. It is symptoms associated with polio except test reveal polio free. Over the years there has been more and more cases in this polio free country. If you are genuinely interested you should read both as in older and newer reports. I do not want to give figures off the top of my head, and no doubt i will be accused of only giving one side. I have no intention of trying to change anyones mind. I

understand that parents do what they believe is best, it may be difficult for some whilst easy for others.

Joeleg, incase you may have not noticed I do not care how stupid you see me, I realise I am not always clear, and my English not great, but hey that won't stop me from deciding for myself regardless how stupid you choose to see me.