Horse Flu British Racing Abandoned

TE44

AFM has as much relationship to the polio vaccine as autism does to MMR. Exactly the same nonsense: all of these people have been vaccinated against polio, a few develop AFM (which is incidentally caused by an entirely different strain of enterovirus), therefore the polio virus must cause AFM. My dog has four legs and a tail, my cat has four legs and a tail, therefore my dog is a cat. It'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

TE44 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Joeleg, incase you may have not noticed I do not

> care how stupid you see me, I realise I am not

> always clear, and my English not great, but hey

> that won't stop me from deciding for myself

> regardless how stupid you choose to see me.

It?s nothing to do with your command of language, and everything to do with the fact that you didn?t read the very clear stats in your own link. I can?t help that you don?t check your sources.

Here?s a link to the NVIC who you worship. I would?ve used the CDC but you don?t believe a word that trained, experienced doctors say because apparently you?ll never need medical care. So here?s the NVIC using EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBERS AS THE CDC. Numbers which demonstrate a collapse in cases of measles among children after widespread vaccination.

https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/Measles/measles-history-in-america.aspx

But what do I know? Maybe it was because of phases of the moon or something.

Aaaaanyway, I?m still awaiting your answer on why a lot less children die from diseases like polio and measles and so on since the advent of vaccines, and I?m still awaiting your link to proof of a 2017 outbreak of cholera in the U.K.

TE44 Wrote:

> Says you Rendel that wasn't aware of

> acknowledgement of vaccine damage through the

> payment scheme.

Exactly how many claims have been made? Set against how many vaccinations issued? To make it easy Rendell pulled the figures for you earlier. They?re not exactly...large.

Have you any idea of the figures

> involved in India.

Do enlighten us. Be sure to use a source that actually backs you up.

Joeleg do make sure to read whole article (cholera) rather than becoming fixated on being right, who knows you might learn something. I missed you asking about cholera in Uk, that is assuming you did not add it in one of your 4 edits. In the link it explains the connections

globally along with many reasons before vaccines how it died out at times. I am not in the habit of selective reading to prove i am right, best left to the reader to decide whats of interest, this was a link that was neither for or against vaccines, its a while since Ive read about that disease, i found it interesting.

In regards to links, hands up I don't always read them, as I have in the past, i cannot at this moment find actual figures, as to cases in india,

But link gives some info,and hands up I havent read all that either, its being a political concern and a huge issue for years. I've read conflicting information regarding the fewer cases in US and UK, without a mention of India,

https://www.scidev.net/asia-pacific/disease/news/oral-polio-drops-linked-to-paralysis-in-india.html

TE44 Wrote:

> Joeleg do make sure to read whole article

> (cholera) rather than becoming fixated on being

> right, who knows you might learn something.

I did read the whole article.

I

> missed you asking about cholera in Uk, that is

> assuming you did not add it in one of your 4

> edits.

I didn?t add it in an edit. You just didn?t read the original post properly. I see a pattern emerging.

In the link it explains the connections

> globally along with many reasons before vaccines

> how it died out at times. I am not in the habit of

> selective reading to prove i am right best left

> to the reader to decide whats of interest, this

> was a link that was neither for or against

> vaccines, its a while since Ive read about that

> disease, i found it interesting.

I am at a loss to understand what that has to do with medical understanding of cholera being at the heart of the fight against the disease, but ok.

> In regards to links, hands up I don't always read

> them, as I have in the past, i cannot at this

> moment find actual figures, as to cases in india,

>

> But link gives some info,and hands up I havent

> read all that either, its being a political

> concern and a huge issue for years. I've read

> conflicting information regarding the fewer cases

> in US and UK, without a mention of India,

>

> https://www.scidev.net/asia-pacific/disease/news/o

> ral-polio-drops-linked-to-paralysis-in-india.html

That?s another link you haven?t read properly, isn?t it? It does not oppose vaccination against polio, rather it suggests that the use of an oral vaccine as opposed to injections is responsible for the rate of paralysis and advocates a move to an injection-administered vaccine as safer.

And I?m still waiting for those answers. I?m going to bed now, perhaps I?ll check back on this thread or perhaps not. Your constant dodging of direct questions is tedious at best but typical of an anti-vaxxer who can?t explain science.

I don't mind it being pro vaccine I'll read it tomorrow, I put it up because it gave the numbers, I didn't put it up to prove a point I put it up about the situation, cause, heres the hard bit, people can read different views themselves, its not about worshipping organisations or agreeing with everything they say as I said before the NVIC have at a time seemed to have been able to respect each others findings. I think that may be a concept that is alien to you around this subject. I believe there can be understanding about different choices, again I will say, my concern is having my choice taken away. Over the years there has been efforts to make vaccines nandatory, and as you and rendel have stated me nor my children would be safe if it was up to you both. It is a waste of time, im bored with the same old, same old. Thought for the night, there are poisons that blind you and poisons that open your eyes. Goodnight