The George

georgecanning

georgecanning, I suggest you read up on the 1998 Malicious Communications Act before you send me, or any other person, any more PMs of the nature of the two you've sent me already. Fortunately I have far better things to do than bother with the illiterate rightwing ravings you've sent me, but if you tried to pick on a more litigious or easily frightened individual for your bullying you could get in rather a lot of bother.

when 'it' refers to the Malicious Communications Act 1998, it really needs to define the word malicious. There is truth, there is libel and then there is RendelHarris. RendelHarris will go down in history. A legend. A statue should be built of Rendellharris at Goose Green roundabout. Bronze of course, so we can all pay homage to this great literary ambassador. A true legend, will go down in history: all in the name of RendellHarris xx

georgecanning Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> when 'it' refers to the Malicious Communications

> Act 1998, it really needs to define the word

> malicious. There is truth, there is libel and

> then there is RendelHarris. RendelHarris will go

> down in history. A legend. A statue should be

> built of Rendellharris at Goose Green roundabout.

> Bronze of course, so we can all pay homage to this

> great literary ambassador. A true legend, will go

> down in history: all in the name of RendellHarris

> xx

Feel better now sweetie? Do you want to show us on this doll exactl where that nasty Rendell hurt your feelings so badly that you had to resort to abusive PM?s to make yourself feel better?

?Yeah, yeah I really told him! That?ll teach him, he won?t mess with me again!? said georgecanning to his bedroom wall at 3am...

georgecanning Wrote:

> Is the George Canning pub on Grove Lane, round the

> corner from Denmark Hill station, is it still open

> or shut for a refurb?

Maybe feeding a troll here but can't actually see what your point is? If it's the progress of any work you're worried about there are other ways of finding out. If you are connected with the pub why are you posting on here?

You're all left wing loonies and yes RendallHarris is a headache and clearly has nothing better to do. She thinks her own excrement does not stink and no one was sending abusive or threatening messages, she was the one who opened up with a very sarcastic and uninformed posting and quite simply she is a piece of the female anatomy that if I was a lesser person would use a colloquial word for. The woman if that's what it is, is a character I could only include in one of my novels and nothing more as she is, well.....words fail me and for an author that is something.

georgecanning Wrote:

> and no one was sending abusive or threatening

> messages

Normally I would not publish a PM, but as you are impugning my honesty, I'll leave others to judge whether or not this is abusive:

Why don't you just pull your head out of where the sun does not shine. You must think your own excrement does not stink! It is people like you, no doubt left-wing luvvies who destroy this country and the real fabric of social debate. You are rude, obnoxious, completely up yourself and no doubt think you are better than all other individuals who live on this planet. God bless your neighbours, your family, your friends (if you have any) and anyone who ever meets you. I have wiped more appetising commodities from the soul of my shoe. Commodities which are, when compared to you, much richer in social fabric, have the ability to interact and most definitely are neither ignorant nor arrogant. Listen oh obnoxious one, go and join your left-wing luvvies, no doubt all remainers in the referendum, and go and drink green tea and discuss Chairman Mao's little red book and all the rest of it at some coffee shop.