Wanted to be a rock start but life got in the way?

Fenton

Well I hung up my axe years ago (ok I still annoy the neighbours and the family), but I do miss the odd gig down at the local (not that many places put on live music these days).

So I'm looking for like minded people, who can play a bit of Rock/Blues, who like me have little time and family

commitments, to get together, Jam maybe put a small set together and have a blast now and again when time allows.

Any takers

• 3 weeks later...

Well not heard from Wilhelm, why are drummers rare as hen teeth. OK I live with one, but he's only 7.

Robinson. Bass. You're in (again rare as hens teeth).

Any body interested PM me so we can arrange a Jam. The more the merrier.

Music style I'm not too fussed about will try anything, as long as it's not country and western,

or a king crimson tribute band, love the stuff but not exactly a crowed pleaser ;o)

And yes I do have a Marshall stack ;o)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm crap acoustic guitar player, crapper on 5-string banjo, crappy voice and crap harmonica player (though can do that by ear). Played at 12-bar and 100 Club nevertheless. Have some songs if you need some. So if you're running out of options feel free to shout me. Mainly follow American roots, punk and ska.

Also I can give you a spot on 12 Dec as I'm running a band night then (not a bribe).