> https://saucyrestaurants.com/

>

> Is it the same as it was when they opened before,

> does anybody know, or has it changed?

Hey Sue, here is the menu:

- big plate of chips, with sauce toppings

- burgers

- other family favourites

Hope this helps but your best bet is to get down there and try for yourself.

THE CHIPS ARE FRIED THRICE AND ARE AMAZING.

DTR.

Oh no. According to their twitter the chef has legged it, leaving them in the lurch! But having crossed dragon infested chasms to date Im sure theyll get over this one too.

Moving from street food to a perm site is hard. Only few break the shackles of safe employment to try something new, take a risk. When you bravely put your money on the line you learn fast.

These guys have been on a journey and as a community we should be grateful for indie entrepreneurs like Saucy and back them. So lets get behind them and show some love. Or you might get another pizza joint.

Ahh man....they really havent had a great time of it have they. I went past yesterday (as I wanted to pop my head in to have a look at the menu), and assumed that they just decided to close on Sundays (which I did think was odd)...now it makes sense.

2nd false start for Saucy. I empathize. Hopefully they get a committed and enthusiastic head chef sooner rather than later!

DovertheRoad Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Big opening tonight. I want a big plate of chips!

I'm surprised at your level of interest in this venture DTR, do you know the guys setting it up? I'm keen to see it up and running. I guess with ventures like this if the chef leaves you probably need to be able to jump in and get your hands dirty in the kitchen or have a plan b . Esp if it's mainly burger and chips?

Even though due to the food offering I doubt we would ever eat there I honestly do feel really gutted for them-its like they're jinxed! I wish them well as they must have sunk a ton of money into this and on a personal level its enough to drive even the toughest of us into a state of despair losing revenue for all the months of the refurb and then this! meanwhile there'll still be bills coming in..ugh!

I sincerely hope that they come back soon and are able to recover from this and thrive.