Meet New People In East Dulwich

Javz83

SAVE THE DATE..... I'm having a post marathon/ birthday party on Tuesday 15th April at the Warwick in Soho. It's a big venue and so i'd be very grateful if you could like the entry on my facebook page and invite friends... the more the merrier. It would be great to see you all there. It's single friendly so a good place to meet new people...but not exclusively a single party (if that gets some of you out of your slippers). A great way to start BH weekend! You can pop in or dance into the night. The fancy dress theme is 'London'. I'll put on a few nibbles and if you're still peckish the venue does food. All this for ?5 a head on the door to raise the last pennies for my charity. I'm off skiing in a few hours, hopefully i'll remain injury free! Helen (I've been to film club and people in E. Dulwich a couple of times).

• 2 weeks later...

It s one year I m in Ed, always meant to come and meet You guys but I always work long hrs on the saturday..every sat!

Till what time is the bishop open?

I am home at 9.30;need one hr to get ready, eat something quick and come to you..

what time last order??:) have fun guys, hope to see you!!