Meet New People In East Dulwich

Javz83

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all tomorrow night! Tim Tippler has reserved the raised area about half way down the bar, so for anyone new, please come and find us there.

I'm a bit broken today, so will be sure to have a quiet one tonight in preparation for tomorrow!

See you from 8pm!

Amy xx

Hi Guys

Just moved to East Dulwich with my wife and we are keen on seeing what is going on in the area and making new friends, we are in our late 20's and would be interested to meet new people in the area! Can you let us know if there is a meet up planned in the future? Cheers Chet

Hi Chet! Welcome to ED! Not sure when the next one is, but do keep an eye on this thread for details - would be a pleasure to meet you both!

Great to see/meet peeps last Saturday - those extra glasses of wine meant I did NOT make my spin class in the morning!!! X

Hi everyone

I have volunteered to organise the next one and the suggested date is 14th June. Possibly at The Rye for a change, they do fab live music and if it's warm have an amazing garden. It's also the night England play Italy in the world cup (starts at 11pm) so those who want to watch it should be able to do so there.

I'll post more details nearer the time. Hope to see you all there!

Sara-Jane