recommending our local fish and chips The Brockley Rock

janna

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to tell everyone about our local Chish and Fips ! Crofton Park, just round the corner from Honar Oak station and past CP high street. I know this site is for Ed, but its near enough.

The Brockley Rock is cheaper than the Seacow, ( tho we love the Seacow - but times are hard !) and we have been having fish and chips on a friday for the last couple of weeks -take out( ok time are not that hard, ) I can highly recommend this place and thought we'd help out by recommending. Anyway see link below, if interested and in need of fish and chips !

http://www.brockleysrock.co.uk/

Gidget Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Quite like the chips at Emily's in Northcross

> Road. Never tried the fish though.

If you call him before going he will cook to order so it's ready for pick-up - very good haddock last time - he even battered a burger for my OH (it's a Cork thing). Much better than Sea Cow imho.

Dear Gidget, the-e-dealer and maxxi

I live over the road from Emily's and just mentioned your posts to the owner. He was delighted and said thank you very much for the feedback. (The fish is really good by the way :)) )

Helen

the-e-dealer Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ollies is good and so is Sema's on Underhill

> especially when Rose is Serving.

I'd second the recommendation for Sema's too. As well as the food being nice the portions are HUGE! My o/h and I both have big appetites and we could quite cheerfully share one cod and chips from Sema's