Single and up for it!

ChavWivaLawDegree

Oh darling Chavaroo, You have been having carnival knowledge again. I had no idea that you had recently married and were trying for a baby! Good for you...

Darling Domitianus, I could never talk about "married love" in a public place - why I am far too much of a lady!

http://www.damaris.co.uk/images/damaris-autumn-winter-2007.gif

dulwichmum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Oh darling Chavaroo, You have been having

> carnival knowledge again. I had no idea that you

> had recently married and were trying for a baby!

> Good for you...

>

> Darling Domitianus, I could never talk about

> "married love" in a public place - why I am far

> too much of a lady!

>

Married Love? Been flicking through that 1950's sex-education guide your gran gave you on your wedding night, eh? What a wonderful euphemism for Mr Policeman hiding his helmet!

> http://www.damaris.co.uk/images/damaris-autumn-win

> ter-2007.gif

KalamityKel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So if I turn left at the red brick building, keep

> walking for 15mins, then cross over the road and

> carry along the side alley until I get to a red

> post box and turn left again at the lights am I

> any closer to being in the right place?

This post is prolly very clever, so clever it has gone completely over my head. Can you enlighten us KK?

Yes we need a focus for this discussion.

SINGLES - do we want to meet up?

No pressure re the romance to engagement to marriage to children to mortgage to rows to tears to separation to divorce to huge monthly payments to fathers for justice to despair to mental break down and a trip to Maudsley thing.

All those who said "Im up for it" and those who thought it, shall we meet up, informally like?

brilliant - then I'd never again have to spot an ED cutie, think he looks hot only to see the trail of tricycles and buggies and yummy mummy in his wake, and return dejectedly to my garret with my copy of the Guardian and a Birds Eye roast dinner for one.